Sign in to follow this  
G.Gonzalez

BUG - Can't mouse click on the black scroll menus on EDEN

I'm Having this issue with the Eden since RC, i just can't click on the black menus screens. the only way to use then is to use the arrow keys to select the one i want and press arrow key right.  it's strange because even on hovering over the menu it does not highlight the  selection, neither let me click it. the issue is with ALL of these menus on the eden new windows (not the video options ,audio or  controls  options ).

ZLnipAB.jpg

fwU4cXp.jpg

Yes I've noticed that as well when my game is running at 2560x1600 resulotion. When I drop back to 1900x1200 the menus work fine.

Dave

Yes I've noticed that as well when my game is running at 2560x1600 resulotion. When I drop back to 1900x1200 the menus work fine.

Dave

thanks  i will take a look! But i'm running on 1920x1080... i think right now this is the most common Resolution... will try to change and see the results

Dave

I've just followed your tip and found out my arma was in 1920x1080 (18:9), but my aspect ratio was in custom, i've changed to WIDE - 18:9 and it works fine now... but i lost my  custom FOV... this kinda sucks