I am not reporting a problem. I am part of the 3cb mod team that made the Jackal / Coyote. I was attempting to provide information for those reporting the issues. The Jackal weighs less than 8000kg, so if your slingLoadMaxCargoMass = 11792; I don't know what the issue will be with the Jackal as that should easily lift it. As I said, we tested with a Chinook using 10000 as the value and its fine. I am happy to help if you want to resolve the issue.

Help accepted.

[EDIT]

I just did a quick test with the 3CB BAF Vehicles ..

they lift them up just fine (both of them).

Phew. :D Then I am not sure of the issue being reported then by the two clans using our mods. I was surprised when the Jackal was mentioned. The Coyote was more understandable as it is a lot heavier and I didn't know what your max sling weight was. Thanks for checking =kct=blackmamba and confirming they work. It is appreciated.

Help accepted.

[EDIT]

I just did a quick test with the 3CB BAF Vehicles ..

they lift them up just fine (both of them).

Hmm thats wierd!!

We cant lift them... gonna tjek modlist and se if i can finde error

I just tested with just 3CB vehicles and the Chinook mod running attempting to lift the Jackal with all three variants of the Chinook as well as testing the Jackal with nothing in the inventory. Each time it failed to fully sling load the Jackal, as described above it would 'skip' but the Chinook could not hold it.

• Like 1

After some more testing and help from @Evrik, the problem occurs from the liftForceCoef being set at 1.5 which does not give it enough force to lift the Jackal. If the liftForceCoef was set to 2 then it would lift it fine (tested this), so you may wantto consider changing this in your base class or just the RAF version class. Obviously, it is your mod so your choice at the end of the day but that is what I have found from testing and with help from @Evrik.

• Like 3

Two questions, and I am by no means requesting, but am asking because, well, heck sometimes I just ask things!!

1) Are there plans for a version of the MH-47E or G with your mod?

2) Has there been any speak of Kimi's HMD's being made to be compatible?

Still loving every minute of flight time in this heli Mamba!!!

~S

• Like 1

I can't  seem to lift anything bigger than a hummve with it. What am I doing wrong? Just using vanilla sling loading.

@ Baconeo,

It is set to 1.5 and stays @ 1.5 as is the Arm3 Stealthy Chinook.

@ Robert,

Not going to happen if u want to fly the MH-47 x version download Konyo's .

@ Airwolf,

It lifts everything "with slingload memory points" and a weight up to 11.000 + kilograms.

Nah lol......I do like Kanyo's bird, but there are lots of things about your bird I prefer. What about being compatible with Kimi's HMD? Any future plans for that?

~Rob

So I have  asked Konyo and DeltaGmaer-since they have released Chinooks but neither knows. What is the rail thing along the left side of the aircraft for? I would say something to do with fast roping, but it's a big long rail away from the doors... Anyone know?i'm talking about the things visible here :

http://www.armaholic.com/datas/thumbs/boeing-ch-47f-chinook-version-111-6_4.jpg

• Like 1

can confirm as well, I managed to speak with someone about it and if I remember correctly it's a radio antenna placed there out of the way of rotor interference and something to do with weather. Can't remember exactly what it was used for but its along those lines, maybe someone on the forums could confirm its use.

• Like 1

Oh wow-thanks to the three posts above this! i never would have thought of it being an antenna.That has bugged me for ages! :D Thanks folks.

• Like 2

Ineptaphid, 

A lot of helicopters use this. The Huey had it going down the right side of the tail boom, and the MH-60's the USCG flies also has some antennae work on the tail boom. Here's some links to pics for you to check out:

MH-60J - http://www.uscg.mil/d1/airstaCapeCod/mh60j/14.jpg

UH-1 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/06/US_Army_52772_Guard_retires_UH-1_Huey_after_50_years_of_service.jpg

Enjoy!!

Looks great! Are quadbikes the only thing that are able to be loaded in?

hello.

I love the flight moodel and the sounds for this mod. top notch. just wanted to report a couple of issues. 1. Gunners field of view may need some looking into. I would suggest looking at soar mh47 mod and the rhs mod for the chinooks gunners field of view.

2. This is a major one as we cant use this in the clan until this is addressed. When landed on a hillside or even flat ground the Chinooks nose will dip and clip into the ground as if the suspension has taken a knock when troops board the chopper. best way to simulate this is place it on the ground with pilot and engines running then get two 10  man squads to enter the airframe.( its as if it isnt anchored to the ground ). both tests were done using the Advanced Flight Model turned on.

If these issues could be addressed i would fly this 12hrs straight. 

hope you continue the good work as this is by far the best flight model i have seen for a chinook.

We used this in a unit I was in, never had any issues, but I also used to run BFM when I was with them, so maybe something there? Did you try it in BFM?

~S

On 08/02/2017 at 11:32 PM, robert31178 said:

We used this in a unit I was in, never had any issues, but I also used to run BFM when I was with them, so maybe something there? Did you try it in BFM?

~S

Unfortunately we dont fly using BFM as there are certain circumstances when you need to be able to roll down a runway due to a type of damage to the aircraft. But as stated above the error is easily repeated and hope that this may be looked into.

Thank you.