yourry

Zeus is buggy with eden editor ?

Is someone trying zeus module with the new Eden editor in multiplayer?
When I create a new mission from Eden, the Zeus module does not work. The player who takes the Zeus slot stuck on the mission loading page.
I do not know if it's a bug or error on my part.
Strange, everything works in 2D and 3D version of it does not work.

Here is what I do by step:

1. I place a blue unit.
2. I place Zeus (virtual unit), I name zeus_unit and tells him that it is the player.
3. I pass the blue unit playable
4. I place the Game Master module I filled the box by owner zeus_unit and forced the active interface.

I backup and file the mission on my dedicated server.
Everything works f the mission is create with the 2D editor., I took Zeus and I play the mission.

With the 3D editor, I do exactly the same thing and the mission no longer works in multiplayer.
The preview works well with 2D and 3D.
I do not understand.
If it helps, here are the two missions (2D and 3D) with client and server .rpt every time :

(sorry, I think I posted in the wrong section)

Oh, i have the same bug with Zeus (player which joins as Zeus stucks at role selection screen), glad to see i'm not alone.

I described it here:

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/188638-dedicated-server-zeus-and-eden-editor-bug/

Im using #adminLogged in the zeus gamemaster module so admins can go into the interface, for me it works fine. Do you maybe have the RPT?

Can you give some details how to use it?

Can you give some details how to use it?

Make a zeus Game Master module, in the owner tab type #adminLogged. once in the server login as admin with #login [password] then press your zeus key (default Y)

I had this too with mods. 

Without mods it works, but with a long loading time of 2-3min.

With mods it doesn't work even after 15min ^^