Sign in to follow this  
Mr_Theranger

Road Object Pieces - Buldozer Problem

Hello there, i have been having trouble with roads, not only custom but a3/a2 roads as well. Its not the shapefiles but objects placed such as 4 lane roads or whatever roads. I can move them around but if i wanna see the new position of the roads, i need to restart buldozer.

If anyone got any fix please let me know..

Already Tried:

Reinstall + ccleaner registry

Dev Build Arma 3 tools

lucky you i cant even get the shapefiles working in buldozer... they work when i pack the game up but not in buldozer.

literally never heard of anyone using the road pieces in TB...

I can move them around but if i wanna see the new position of the roads, i need to restart buldozer.

Are you moving them with BD ? surely where you place them with BD is where they stay.

lucky you i cant even get the shapefiles working in buldozer... they work when i pack the game up but not in buldozer.

Post your editor.sqs file, also for BD to show the roads the shapefile must be named 'roads.shp' any other name will not show.

Are you moving them with BD ? surely where you place them with BD is where they stay.

Post your editor.sqs file, also for BD to show the roads the shapefile must be named 'roads.shp' any other name will not show.

ill do a video to show it later on

literally never heard of anyone using the road pieces in TB...

its cuz of doing 4lane roads, i need to do it in BD :P

You can just use four lane road textures on wider shape files works great.

• Like 1