wantafanta

roads not showing in buldozer

ok for those who are still wondering i forgot to update this post when i found out what was causing it (some wonderful people on the skype/discord channels helped me out)

i just fudged the lat and long of the map extents (i gave it the real values instead of the dummy values that is basically hard coded into the engine so my roads were showing up but way off the map.

Can you explain?

I have gotten everything (terrain, objects, clutter) to work from GIS to TB to Arma3 eden editor...EXCEPT roads.

Why would roads give a hoot about the (200000,0) suggestion while nothing else does?

Some reason these forums do not allow me to make a new post so i'll make one here. I am using XCam to create my map, i import my objects and everything works well with terrain builder, I get a problem with my roads not exporting ingame. I can see my roads that I create with xcam with bullzozer but when I export to WRP and pack up the map, in the editor I do not see my map. Anyone know why? Thanks.

I was experiencing this problem (I still am) and there is no way to see if I fixed my issue because when I load my Buldozer, it shows as a program starting up in my task manager but then sits there in the background processes section and my programs (Both Terrain Builder & Buldozer) freeze with the blue circle loading thing. Buldozer doesn't even show the Arma 3 loading image as if it doesn't get to that part yet. (Because it doesn't)

What I've tried so far:

• Restarting Program & Computer
  • Changed my original script in my editor.sqs file to the suggested new & improved one.

If anyone can help it would be very much appreciated!

50 minutes ago, K.Knowlton said:

I was experiencing this problem (I still am) and there is no way to see if I fixed my issue because when I load my Buldozer, it shows as a program starting up in my task manager but then sits there in the background processes section and my programs (Both Terrain Builder & Buldozer) freeze with the blue circle loading thing. Buldozer doesn't even show the Arma 3 loading image as if it doesn't get to that part yet. (Because it doesn't)

What I've tried so far:

• Restarting Program & Computer
  • Changed my original script in my editor.sqs file to the suggested new & improved one.

If anyone can help it would be very much appreciated!

Is your terrain at the right coords? Have you rebuilt terrain?

1 hour ago, RoF said:

Is your terrain at the right coords? Have you rebuilt terrain?

my terrain coords are all set to 200000,0 and yes I've rebuilt my terrain. My buldozer loads to the point where it shows a half generated world with the square where the curser it but then immediately stops responding.

11 hours ago, K.Knowlton said:

my terrain coords are all set to 200000,0 and yes I've rebuilt my terrain. My buldozer loads to the point where it shows a half generated world with the square where the curser it but then immediately stops responding.

Try changing your bulldozer to arma3.exe in terrain builder options.

Or in arma tools, try running bulldozer configure again

6 hours ago, RoF said:

Try changing your bulldozer to arma3.exe in terrain builder options.

Or in arma tools, try running bulldozer configure again

I just tried changing both things but my Buldozer doesn't fully open or show that its opening.

http://i.imgur.com/3bXgEiq.png

^^^ - What my Task manager shows me when I attempt to open Buldozer.

This wasn't caused from the changes (it happened before and then randomly started working again but would freeze once loaded half way) but it freezes both Buldozer & Terrain Builder and I have to manually disconnect from Buldozer from Task manager. After doing this my Terrain Builder works again and shows the blue square with the plus inside representing Buldozer loaded to the point where it would use Terrain Builder but the program's visuals did not work.

http://i.imgur.com/mjN4tB9.png

^^^ - What my Terrain Builder shows after closing Buldozer in Task manager.