filleh

Problems with the Launcher to Arma 3

hello, i have problems with my arma 3 launcher not the program A3launcher.. When i start up arma in steam it goes to ''Playing Arma 3'' and then it goes back to ''Online''. I dont know what to do, pls help

A couple of things you might try;

1. See if you can launch arma3.exe without the launcher (look in <SteamLibraryFolder>\steamapps\common\Arma 3\)

2. See if it's getting as far as creating a report file and if so check to see what's entered in it; (look in %LOCALAPPDATA%\Arma 3\)

1. See if you can launch arma3.exe without the launcher (look in <SteamLibraryFolder>\steamapps\common\Arma 3\)

2. See if it's getting as far as creating a report file and if so check to see what's entered in it; (look in %LOCALAPPDATA%\Arma 3\)

there is alot of .rpt files and 1 log in that folder

there is alot of .rpt files and 1 log in that folder

Look at the rpt files. The numbers in the file names are date stamps so just look if a one gets created when you've launched the game.

Look at the rpt files. The numbers in the file names are date stamps so just look if a one gets created when you've launched the game.

yes it creates a new but not when i open in steam

yes it creates one but it doesent when i open in steam

do u know what i should do?

Filleh,

Have you tried running steam as administrator? Could be your problem is security related.

Filleh,

Have you tried running steam as administrator? Could be your problem is security related.

my steam doesnt wanna start when i open it as Administrator

Filleh,

Strange that doesn't seem to work. Is the process active after you've started it as an admin?

I assume you're the administrator of your machine?

Filleh,

Strange that doesn't seem to work. Is the process active after you've started it as an admin?

I assume you're the administrator of your machine?

the process is still active and yes iam the admin for the machine

Try the following. Run taskmanager to confirm steam isn't running (if it does, kill the process).

Run steam as admin again.

Confirm that the viruscanner or firewall doesn't block any actions.

You haven't got any other issues with the steamclient? Otherwise you could try a reinstall of the client (move the gamefiles to a temporary location for later use)

Try the following. Run taskmanager to confirm steam isn't running (if it does, kill the process).

Run steam as admin again.

Confirm that the viruscanner or firewall doesn't block any actions.

You haven't got any other issues with the steamclient? Otherwise you could try a reinstall of the client (move the gamefiles to a temporary location for later use)

it didnt work to start the game when i started steam with administrator

it didnt work to start the game when i started steam with administrator

So starting steamclient itself wasn't a problem?

could you post the latest rpt file?

how do i post it?

i think everything is good now, the launcher starts now

As a possible fix for others who might have the same problem. What did you do to fix this? :)

As a possible fix for others who might have the same problem. What did you do to fix this? :)

i just started the game and it worked lol

• Like 1

okay, now it doesnt work anymore

Have you tried running without mods? Looks like there's a problem with one of them.

But is this the rpt after you've started the launcher?

In the file i can see the loading of a mpmission.

Have you tried running without mods? Looks like there's a problem with one of them.

let me try remove evrything from workshop from arma 3. And yes i have tried running without mods but the launcher wont start. So i have to go to :J:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3 and then make a shortcut on the arma3.exe and then it will start but without launcher and battleye

and now some how it works, i think i know a fix. If u remove ur workshop stuff and addons from arma and then remove a folder called appcache here: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam and then restart your comupter. I dont really know but my arma 3 launcher opens now. But dont remove this thread if it stops work ill just contact u here again

• Like 1