redman7g7

Tracked Amphibious vehicles

Are the tracked amphibious vehicles for A3 working yet or we still need to wait for Tanoa,   currently Im attaching them after great amount of time with wheeled leading the way and the tracked being tugged along, but its an ugly workaround.   If we're still waiting on Tanoa , Cmon Devs Ive got faith in you all, just kinda wish you woulda included this in the first place :P

I was added with the Eden update, but addons/mods need to be updated to use the functionality. Moan at the addon authors, not the game devs (actually, don't do that - chances are they're already on the case).

Added: Amphibious engine simulation for vehicles using tankx simulation

Great to hear, not really moaning,  I know the hard work and dedication it takes just to make an addon, did a couple I never released in OFP  and thought I would never complete for some reason never released.

Just wishedI would have kept up on all the additional info, soooooooo much more confusing now compared to then, but so much more fun, Cheers and 3 Hurrahs to all the great modders out there , good luck to all , and cant wait for your future addons  :D

[...]

Just wishedI would have kept up on all the additional info, soooooooo much more confusing now compared to then

[...]

I'll certainly agree with that. I've been around since the OFP days too, and have been fortunate enough to keep enough free time to remain active in the addon-making scene too. I haven't released anything publicly for well over 5 years, but have been very involved in making addons for my unit for private use within that time. I can only imagine how daunting it must be for new people to the game series to try and get involved with making addons with little or no prior experience of the game series (or modding in general). I've been doing it for almost 15 years and there are still many facets that elude me.