Simple Question how do I spawn a group at a certain height using BIS_fnc_spawnGroup at a marker?

This is what I have (with the group actually defined)

_group1 = [(getMarkerPos "marker1"), EAST, (configfile >> so on and so forth until we get the group)] Call BIS_fnc_spawnGroup;

I would like to spawn them at 5 meters height.

Thank you

Try:

(getMarkerPos "marker1") vectorAdd [0,0,HEIGHT]

Thank you for the response but that is not clear how to use. If I just drop it in as below I get an error and the units still spawn at ground level, I did try changing the values in [0,0,HEIGHT] also but still just errors

_group1 = [(getMarkerPos "marker1")vectorAdd [0,0,HEIGHT], EAST, (link to group via config)] Call BIS_fnc_spawnGroup;

[(getMarkerPos "marker")vectorAdd [0,0,10], EAST, 5] call BIS_fnc_spawnGroup 

worked for me

[(getMarkerPos "marker")vectorAdd [0,0,10], EAST, 5] call BIS_fnc_spawnGroup 

worked for me

Your right it does work, its just not working with the zombies mod I am using, works fine for normal units. I am using Ryans Zombie and Deamon mod and for some reason this does not work with that. Here is code using mod. it spawns the group but no effect from addVector

_Zombies1 = [(getMarkerPos "zombies1")vectorAdd [0,0,10], EAST, (configfile >> "CfgGroups" >> "East" >> "Ryanzombiesfactionopfor" >> "Ryanzombiesgroupmediumopfor" >> "Ryanzombiesgroupmedium1opfor")] Call BIS_fnc_spawnGroup;

I spoke with the very friendly and helpful developer of the mod I am using and he gave me this solution

_Zombies1 = [(getPos Document), EAST, (configfile >> "CfgGroups" >> "East" >> "Ryanzombiesfactionopfor" >> "Ryanzombiesgroupmediumopfor" >> "Ryanzombiesgroupmedium1opfor")] Call BIS_fnc_spawnGroup; height = { _x setposATL (_x modeltoWorld [0,0,4]) } foreach units _Zombies1;

Gota love helpful people  B)