Sign in to follow this  
legio4777

Dedicated Server Editing Problems In MP mission.

Well guys, Bohemia has done a fantastic job with the EDEN Editor. However like somehting new, problems happens...

I´m having problems, with my new 3D edited and imported missions from 2D editor, in Multiplayer dedi server. Once Imported and the mission is launched in the dedicated server, It let me go in to the lobby, then to the map, but inside mission all the objects, empty vehicles, units get destroyed, blowing up, units flying everywhere, like a mess! Spectacular, also see an A10 (supossed to be without fuel) flying everywhere!....

So does anyone now what can happens or tell me what I´ve missed?

Other question is about virtual entities, in my case Headless Client (HC)... My dedi server create it but doesnt take its place in the lobby.....

It would be awesome If someone can help me!

Best

Could u post ur code for implementing the HC, your command lines for server and HC and both profile files and servers server.cfg please?

Maybe someone could help u then.

Could u post ur code for implementing the HC, your command lines for server and HC and both profile files and servers server.cfg please?

Maybe someone could help u then.

Init.sqf code for HC:

elec_HC_detect = ["auto"] execVM "elec_HC_detect.sqf"; 
waitUntil {scriptDone elec_HC_detect};

if(elec_stop_exec == 0) then {
[]execVM "eos\OpenMe.sqf";
};

I´m using eos in my missions. I´ve no access right now to my server.cfg 

Hope this can help.

And related to my other question about the in mission mess any idea?

Sorry I cant help with that wierd flying objects.

I think the given Information is not enough to analyze the problem. I posted which Info is needed.
My recommandation is that u first implement the HC manually as described in the common HC  tutorials before u try to use that auto detection script.

Do u know if ur Game Logics name is the same as used in that detection script? If not then equalize it.

Sorry I cant help with that wierd flying objects.

I think the given Information is not enough to analyze the problem. I posted which Info is needed.

My recommandation is that u first implement the HC manually as described in the common HC  tutorials before u try to use that auto detection script.

Do u know if ur Game Logics name is the same as used in that detection script? If not then equalize it.

Yes is the same name....

as i said provide the informations i requested in my first post to get help.

i strongly recommend again to not use that auto detection script cause its not released for arma3.

there are people got it running with arma3 but they changed something in that script as u can read here

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/145948-elecs-headlessclient-auto-detection-switch/

i m interested in helping u but not with that scipt and not without the requested information.

This worked in arma 3 missions. edited with the 2D Editor but not with the 3D editor