Sign in to follow this  
R3vo

[Issue] Code is saved incorrectly into mission.sqm

So I was working on my mod, when I noticed that after yesterdays dev update, none of the attributes work anymore and I was additionally getting some weird error in expression msgs.

Actual code in the mod:

expression = "if (_value) then {_this disableAI 'CHECKVISIBLE';};";

code in mission.sqm

expression="if (_value) then {_this disableAI 'CHECKVCheckVisibleIBLE';};";

That's happening to me too, although it seems to be completely random..

Tried to make a repro of that and it worked just fine so couldn't get my repro to act up :P

It seems like the %s thing is somehow bugging up and somehow sometimes thinking if there is a 's' in a word it and the letter before it must be replaced with the attribute config name... :huh:

Yeh that would explain it, I also noticed that mission attributes seem to work fine but object attribute are competly bugged for me.

I have no idea about the terminology, however my problems occurred with attributes configured under objects -> attributecategories so I'm assuming those are object attributes then..

It's really hard to repro though, seems completely random... :confused:

This issue was just fixed. it is related to expression formating code. It will be fixed in r.134716 and after that revision as soon as you open and save your mission again. Everything will be OK. Problem is related to preloading data from configs so fix will not break your missions ;)

• Like 3