Sign in to follow this  
st_dux

Account recovery

First off, I apologize if this is in the wrong forum section, but I'm not sure where else to put it, and thus far, PMs to admins have failed me. Anyway, here's my issue:

I've had an account on these forums for a relatively long time. My old account username was ST_Dux; if you search for posts by this user, a bunch of stuff will come up. The trouble is that I went inactive for a significant period of time, and when I came back, the login system on the forums was changed from a username/password paradigm to an email/password paradigm. This wouldn't ordinarily be a problem, but I don't actually remember what email address I used for that account; whatever it was, it is not my current email address. Unable to login, I created a new account instead, but ideally, I would like to recover my old account.

If anyone can help me with this, I'd appreciate it.

First off, I apologize if this is in the wrong forum section, but I'm not sure where else to put it, and thus far, PMs to admins have failed me. Anyway, here's my issue:

I've had an account on these forums for a relatively long time. My old account username was ST_Dux; if you search for posts by this user, a bunch of stuff will come up. The trouble is that I went inactive for a significant period of time, and when I came back, the login system on the forums was changed from a username/password paradigm to an email/password paradigm. This wouldn't ordinarily be a problem, but I don't actually remember what email address I used for that account; whatever it was, it is not my current email address. Unable to login, I created a new account instead, but ideally, I would like to recover my old account.

Ive reported the post so that our Moderator team can investigate and advise accordingly. 

Hello,

Sending you a PM to try and resolve the issue.

I have a worry. I decided to buy ARMA 3 Apex Edition and did not want to download the whole thing. A web site informed me that I could buy the boxed game on this site Store.bistudio.com which I did today. 25 6 2016. The site tells me I own the game and I received an E-mail confirmation but I don't recall putting in my address so how will Bohemia Interactive know where to send my game?