Sign in to follow this  
navydoctom

Eden 3D work space freezes

Hi all,

I was working on a mission using my standard mods I use and loving EDEN until I previewed the mission - everything in preview went fine and exited back to the editor. Now all EDEN does in 3D mode is freeze, I can access the units selection box on either side but the Graphical Interface of the Map just stays put. The little 3D tool in the bottom left hand corner (its the 3D line that looks like a 1/4 of box) moves and spins but the actual maps just stays frozen looking at what it was looking at when I launched the preview.

I just tested it running the game naked with no mods and I didn't have this issue - any help would be great.

Tommy

We try to check this and let you know.

It seems to be related to the combination R3F_Armes + CBA  : let find the reason why now...

I have the same issue, narrowed it down to ACE, though strangely I'm unaware of any other ACE users having this. Damned annoying, not being able to use my two favorite parts of A3 at the same time.

I have the same issue, narrowed it down to ACE, though strangely I'm unaware of any other ACE users having this. Damned annoying, not being able to use my two favorite parts of A3 at the same time.

I know that the DEVS of ACE are busy with a release/hotfix. It seems to happen with a lot of addons. I have the same with RHS:Escalation. But yeah once again; give people time to update their addons with the new update, its a pretty big & game-changing update ;)