Sign in to follow this  
pooroldspike

Is there a freecam that we can issue orders from?

Hi guys, is there any way to put a "free camera" into games that we can issue High Command orders from as we move it around the battlefield?

(I know we can put a "pure spectator-type" freecam in to watch the action while munching popcorn, but we can't issue orders from that type.) 

Could command view (numpad ,) suit you, sir?

Sent from my iPhone so pardon any autocorrect bollocks

Only up to a point. It's useful when zoomed out into the sky but is tethered to the commander like a kite on a string, you can pan it but you can't fly it around the whole battlefield.

Also you can't zoom its 3D view (sniffle)

Something like Zeus, perhaps?

Thanks, if I get Zeus can i use it to order my own sides units around against the AI in my home-built scenarios, or is it for human vs human multiplay only?

Thanks, if I get Zeus can i use it to order my own sides units around against the AI in my home-built scenarios, or is it for human vs human multiplay only?

I believe you can use a mod such as Mission Control Center Sanbox to activate Zeus in a single-player editor-made mission. From my rather short experience with Zeus, I do believe it's completely functional with both editor-made scenarios and multiplayer scenarios.

Thanks, I gather it's a free download so I might as well have a crack at it.. :)

No need to download, you already have it :)

/KC

Take a look at my signature. It's one team only, but maybe better than nothing.

• Like 1

Take a look at my signature. It's one team only, but maybe better than nothing.

Thanks, and I like the way grenades can be aimed with the dotted arc to show where they'll go at 1:50 in the first vid..;)