Stark.S

Triggers made in EDEN don't work as intented at Dedicated or doesnt work at all.

Triggers made in EDEN don't work as intended at Dedicated or don't work at all.    For example trigger with condition  player in some car , hint on activation - always repeatable in MP.     trigger with condition player in thislist and deletevehicle somecar perfectly works in editor and doesnt work in MP.   In 2d editor everything works fine in MP before patch.

• Like 3

Same problems with EDEN.  i always used condition : player in thislist to check if player inside trigger. Doesnt work anymore in MP.   And i had a trigger which turn on music when player in car. Its set to not repeateble but in MP it becomes repeatable. So i can confirm second bug.  What can i say. EDEN update sucks. 

• Like 1

Same Here. In MP , missions made in old 2D, work perfectly. Missions in EDEN ( Hell? kkk) no.... No triggers... Please , resolve this Bohemia!

In time....Missions made in 2D, for some players, not load in MP / Dedicated servers, freezing the game (Ctrl + alt + del necessary)..after EDEN actualization...

I quote myself in other post.

I can confirm and prove. I made simple trigger mission.

Go to the Trigger - Hint "trigger is working" - Task completed

2D editor version works perfect creating from game or launching as server

Eden editor version works fine creating from game, but launching as server don't execute the hint

https://mega.nz/#!WEkQAKYZ!V1aQ9vvMnLmfKSn56ON1obUajCgd9YK3Iy1j1wfhq5o

I've been having similiar problems with 'set task destination', i've been trying to get it to work in the 3d editor since last week and i just cannot figure it out. I'm a bit new, so maybe i'm just stupid, but i've been watching and reading countless tutorials about syncing a task to an object (or in my case, a man) and getting it to show a marker on the map, and it just doesn't work.

I'm suspecting this to be a bug, but since the feedback tracker is offline and i'm fresh to this forum and cannot make posts, i'm resorting to posting here hoping someone will see. If you know the answer, pleeease let me know.