Sign in to follow this  
SonOfKrazyBee

Exporting Eden 3d to 2d

Hello! Created a outpost in the new Eden Editor, really love it and was interested in making an insurgency MP sandbox with it, I have added scripts with Eden editor to guys, etc. Due to insurgency needing the grids however placed through editor that's rather tricky, is there anyway to export Eden to 2d from 3d? Have tried the export to multiplayer button however doesn't work, and whenever I use a particular line of code I found on forums it can export it to 2d, however everything is off target, and init lines go away, and triggers! Thank you, Have a nice day.

There is no such option and it is not even planned. 2D simply cannot handle even half of Eden stuff. If you need to have 2D view, you can simply use Map in Eden (M button) ;-)

2D simply cannot handle even half of Eden stuff.

Let me guess, this has everything to do with why the 2D editor is being deprecated?

There is no such option and it is not even planned. 2D simply cannot handle even half of Eden stuff. If you need to have 2D view, you can simply use Map in Eden (M button) ;-)

The only problem about using the M Button for the markers, is I need to put down insurgency grids. If this is impossible that is completely fine, I'll make a base in 2d/or Zeus|MCC

Just trying to do some fact checking.

Questions  true/false     Will older missions that aren't converted over by a certain date to 3d editor be rendered obsolete and no longer able to be imported to 3d eden editor?

Some people have reported that importing 2d missions break old code and modules. Some say solution is to delete old modules and create new ones in place.

Will the 2d editor be removed completely and only left with 3d editor?  (I do love the 2d view in 3d editor, just asking.)