40 minutes ago, delta99 said:

Dumb question. Why does it have to wait for the next update?

I am using some commands which will only be available then.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, R3vo said:

I am using some commands which will only be available then.

Doh, I guess I should have thought of that. Makes total sense now!! 🙂 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, delta99 said:

Dumb question. Why does it have to wait for the next update?

Maybe incase it breaks something or he's used something in dev branch to make the new bits (guessing lol)

• Like 1

Thank you for your ongoing efforts, these features are awesome!

Are there pre-release builds for units (its probably just one :D) that already have access to the new commands?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Dedmen said:

Thank you for your ongoing efforts, these features are awesome!

Are there pre-release builds for units (its probably just one :D) that already have access to the new commands?

No pre-release builds, but I can make one tomorrow. 😉

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Crack Jack said:

Question regarding the animations section, will there be more added?

I added all animations which work out of the box and can be looped IIRC. If you find one which could also work, let me know.

Maybe an animation for kneeling and standing up while peering through Binoculars?

On 9/5/2020 at 9:55 AM, R3vo said:

And another preview

So would this allow for deleting lights/lamps?  I've found there are some lights that can't be deleted in Lythium using the object editor module.  I'm guessing this may have the same issue where you can only delete the whole building and not the attached lights due to how the model was made originally (for Lythium, anyway).

Update 5.6 has been released:

First post was updated

Changelog:

v5.6

*added*

- Vehicle Inventory Manager

- Added support for 3den Enhanced - Optionals. It will allow users to hide attributes and menu strip entries. Thanks to Freddo3000 (https://github.com/Freddo3000) for the idea and the help

- It's now possible to search a function in the Functions Viewer for a specific keyword

- Added CfgSentences Browser

*changed*

- Texture Finder will no longer list some textures multiple times

- Debug path attributes now uses is3DENPreview command to make sure it only runs in the editor

- Debug Options use is3DENPreview now

- Remove 3rdPartyTools folder from menu strip. Instead there is now a link to a Steam collection in the Help folder

- Removed obsolete stuff from configs

- Fixed missing string in 3den Radio

- 3DEN Cam Positions will now also show the time and date when the position was saved

- Fixed an issue in 3DEN Cam Positions which would show an error message when selecting a position

- German translation has recieved some fixes thanks to Mr-Melker

- Fixed a wrong condition in context menu causing some .rpt entries

- Fixed an issue which caused CTRL + X shortcut in the Functions Viewer to cause a script error

- Custom GUIs will no longer hide Eden Interface.

- Fixed a bug which would cause Grid Pattern to not work

- Increased max number of columns in Grid Pattern from 20 to 50

- Polish translation was updated by Krzyciu

- 3DEN Cam Positions will now properly display the tooltip for each entry

- Debug path attribute will only show for AI and player units now

- SPR Tickets attribute will only show for objectBrain

- Menu Strip was tidied up a bit

• Like 7

Thanks for the great mod R3vo!

Just one question: on the "holdAction" tab, there's a way to set the distance from which the action is triggered?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, zagor64bz said:

Thanks for the great mod R3vo!

Just one question: on the "holdAction" tab, there's a way to set the distance from which the action is triggered?

Yes through the condition. Something like

_caller distance _target > X

Check the tooltip

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, R3vo said:

Yes through the condition. Something like

_caller distance _target > X

Check the tooltip

I feel dumb right now...I knew it was something simple.😜 Obviously, it works like a charm!

Thanks, R3vo.

@R3vo Would it be possible to add the ability (by checkbox or something) to have a facegear override?

Atm, I'm going into the BI Virtual Arsenal setting up player loadouts then having to copy and paste it into the init of each unit. Most of it is then delete out as its just the user profiles facewear that are overriding the mission loadouts.

15 minutes ago, SHIFTY_TFD said:

@R3vo Would it be possible to add the ability (by checkbox or something) to have a facegear override?

Might be possible if I knew what it was. Can you explain a bit more?

20 hours ago, R3vo said:

Can you explain a bit more?

Sure, basically as it is now players' Arma 3 profiles allow them to set their face and glasses. Allowing them to put items like APRs, goggles, balaclava, etc. These items carry over into missions (SP and MP).

The only way I've found to override the players' profile is to set the playable units loadout (I usually do it in the ACE arsenal) enter the BI Virtual Arsenal (ACE arsenal export doesn't work), export the loadout, go into the units attributes, and paste the copied loadout into the init section. This obviously copies the whole loadout which isn't really needed. So I then cut it all down to the face related items, as shown below:

comment "Exported from Arsenal by SHIFTY"; 

comment "[!] UNIT MUST BE LOCAL [!]"; 
if (!local this) exitWith {}; 

comment "Remove existing items"; 
removeHeadgear this; 
removeGoggles this; 

this addHeadgear "CUP_H_OpsCore_Covered_Fleck_SF"; 
this addGoggles "CUP_G_ESS_BLK_Facewrap_Black";

Is there a way 3den Enhanced could do this by itself by a checkbox or something similar? It can get a bit tedious going through every unit in a mission doing this manually.

Cheers!

Hey R3vo, howdy there...

I'm using the "create extraction" feature activated by a radio trigger: works perfectly. What I would like to do is to hide the trigger from the list until a condition is met. Is it possible? And how?

Thank you and Happy New Year.

30 minutes ago, zagor64bz said:

Hey R3vo, howdy there...

I'm using the "create extraction" feature activated by a radio trigger: works perfectly. What I would like to do is to hide the trigger from the list until a condition is met. Is it possible? And how?

Thank you and Happy New Year.

Just change the condition of the trigger and remove "activated by radio trigger".

A happy new year to you too

12 hours ago, R3vo said:

Just change the condition of the trigger and remove "activated by radio trigger".

A happy new year to you too

Thanks, but maybe I didn't explain well enough: by hiding until condition meet I mean that it will show up on the list of radio trigger AFTER that condition is satisfied. I still want the player to have eventually the radio trigger at the end. Precisely, after completing a task the radio trigger will be on the list and extraction call-able.

On 12/31/2020 at 9:53 PM, zagor64bz said:

Thanks, but maybe I didn't explain well enough: by hiding until condition meet I mean that it will show up on the list of radio trigger AFTER that condition is satisfied. I still want the player to have eventually the radio trigger at the end. Precisely, after completing a task the radio trigger will be on the list and extraction call-able.

Sorry for the late reply. 

setTriggerActivation this might be what you are looking for.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, R3vo said:

setTriggerActivation this might be what you are looking for.

Ok, ...I've got it working in a more twisted way:😁

In the trigger set to activate the extraction:

name: enable_extraction

TEXT: RADIO CHANNEL LOCKED

condition:

this && ["Task_Name"] call BIS_fnc_taskState == "SUCCEEDED"

on act:

[['GHOST-6','Alpha 1-3, this is GHOST-6. Requesting immediate extraction at grid position 002001, over.'],['Alpha 1-3','GHOST-6 this is Alpha 1-3, coordinates received. Standby, over.',8]] remoteExec ['BIS_fnc_EXP_camp_playSubtitles',0];

In another trigger:

Type: NONE

Activation: NONE

condition: 
the same condition that makes "task_name" succeeded

on act:

enable_extraction setTriggerText "Start Extraction";   

Now the previously "RADIO CHANNEL LOCKED" will show the "Start Extraction" and enable the radio trigger for extraction.