19 hours ago, burbigo said:

I totally agree, your suggestion is really helpful

1st you are right.

2nd you are a spambot. Goodbye.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Hey just wanted to say thanks a lot for this mod. It makes my live so much easier and yeah, saves me a lot of time. Thank you for that!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

My extraction helicopters seem to just want to tap the ground and leave and I can assure you I'm not begging them to touch and go. I don't think I'm doing something wrong because I've had extractions work in the past, but they seem to be acting strange. Is it just something I'm doing?

6 hours ago, combataz said:

My extraction helicopters seem to just want to tap the ground and leave and I can assure you I'm not begging them to touch and go. I don't think I'm doing something wrong because I've had extractions work in the past, but they seem to be acting strange. Is it just something I'm doing?

Can you send me the mission so I can have a look?

17 hours ago, combataz said:

Finished testing and it works fine for me. Have you tried setting them to careless and hold fire?

FWIW, I've noticed that the last release of AiO is also having issues (for me, anyway) with helo extraction.  I haven't tried his betas yet to see if it was fixed.  I'm wondering if there was something that changed in a Dev update for his code.  I know not exactly on topic, but just putting it out there for comparison.

On 4/7/2020 at 2:21 AM, R3vo said:

Finished testing and it works fine for me. Have you tried setting them to careless and hold fire?

🤦‍♂️

It somehow dropped the careless behavior. That worked. Thanks!

Take it back. Did a few more test runs and they're still bugging out 😕

Just a little reminder; I am still looking for help with the translation. Since I currently don't have any new features planned it's a good time to catch up with the remaining translations.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Translation status: (Updated: 28.04.2020)

BQkORMB.png

Edit: French translation is completed 😃 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

@R3vo

Since you can disabled/enabled triggers using enableSimulation command, would you consider creating a check box option to enable/disable Simulation for triggers?

On 4/9/2020 at 9:41 PM, R3vo said:

Any help would be much appreciated!

I can help you a bit with the ITALIAN if you need it. Maybe not all the 628 words, but I'll do my best tho!😜

Just now, zagor64bz said:

I can help you a bit with the ITALIAN if you need it. Maybe not all the 628 words, but I'll do my best tho!😜

That would be awesome!

3 hours ago, stburr91 said:

@R3vo

Since you can disabled/enabled triggers using enableSimulation command, would you consider creating a check box option to enable/disable Simulation for triggers?

Probably not, sorry.

Just now, R3vo said:

That would be awesome!

You can PM me what you need/or how to help ya brother...

Since the May 4 steam update for your mod, I can no longer connect to drones. Placed a basic NATO UAV Operator in a mission with NATO drones that were placed with AI in them. There are no options to connect to when going to the  UAV terminal.

If I restart ARMA without 3Den Enhanced running, I can connect fine.

Just noticed this in mission testing today. It was working previous to the update.

A little preview. 

• Like 8

Since it has been a bit quiet around here lately I thought it's a good time to show a little preview. The new version will be released once Arma 3 gets its next update.

Ukv1hmx.png

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

Some really handy tools there!

• Like 2

And another preview

• Like 11

Another nifty enhancement ^^ :rthumb:

• Thanks 1

Inventory manager.. 

You sir are a godsend. Does it work with normal crates or boxes that have an inventory? 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Tyl3r99 said:

Inventory manager.. 

You sir are a godsend. Does it work with normal crates or boxes that have an inventory? 

Yes, it does 😉

• Like 1

5 hours ago, R3vo said:

Yes, it does 😉

Legend!!!! I hate to be this person but... do you know when roughly this arma 3 update is? As that's when your planning to push the update yeah? 

2 hours ago, Tyl3r99 said:

Legend!!!! I hate to be this person but... do you know when roughly this arma 3 update is? As that's when your planning to push the update yeah? 

I have no clue. =(

On 9/7/2020 at 10:36 AM, R3vo said:

I have no clue. =(

Dumb question. Why does it have to wait for the next update?