• Like 3

• Like 2

1 hour ago, R3vo said:

Group Markers

That's fantastic.  So if you change the name/callsign of the group in the editor unit properties, does it change the name tag on the map?  I'm thinking this makes a "tracking bad guy" mission so much easier.  Also, is there a way to make the value false in-game (via trigger or waypoint)?

19 minutes ago, gatordev said:

That's fantastic.  So if you change the name/callsign of the group in the editor unit properties, does it change the name tag on the map?  I'm thinking this makes a "tracking bad guy" mission so much easier.  Also, is there a way to make the value false in-game (via trigger or waypoint)?

Yes, the callsign is changed accordingly. Here's another update. I created a custom control to allow for the marker type to be changed.

I have not implemented an option to change the value. If it's possible and not too much work I'll consider doing that. Thanks for you feedback.

P66L1XK.jpg

• Like 4

Hey, I Love this mod and use it in every mission!

Currently I‘m developing a dynamic mission that needs hostages, but I can‘t create them in the editor, they need to be added in a script. For that I wanted to read your source code to find out how you implemented your great system, but the github link returns 404, I can only find the translations.

So, is there any way for me to access to source for the hostage functionality?

On 5/6/2019 at 1:18 PM, -LuLeBe- said:

Hey, I Love this mod and use it in every mission!

Currently I‘m developing a dynamic mission that needs hostages, but I can‘t create them in the editor, they need to be added in a script. For that I wanted to read your source code to find out how you implemented your great system, but the github link returns 404, I can only find the translations.

So, is there any way for me to access to source for the hostage functionality?

https://www.bing.com/search?q=arma+3+hostage+script&PC=U316&&FORM=ANNTA7&cc=DE&setLang=en-US

Placement Tools Overhaul

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3

Now we can make cult circles 👺

• Haha 1

Brilliant stuff mate. ...As always!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 5/11/2019 at 10:12 AM, R3vo said:

Great stuff. 

Seems like your last slider for "Coverage Buildings?" is backwards or counter intuitive. 100% was slider all the way to the left. I would think it would make more sense as 100% all the way to the right.

• Thanks 1

On 5/16/2019 at 8:37 PM, delta99 said:

Great stuff. 

Seems like your last slider for "Coverage Buildings?" is backwards or counter intuitive. 100% was slider all the way to the left. I would think it would make more sense as 100% all the way to the right.

Good catch. I know it's reversed and it's on my to do.

• Like 2

fantastic great job for the latest update

• Thanks 1

rhUTf6s.jpg

R4HpGBb.jpg

Love your mod, couldn't edit/play Arma 3 with out it.

Also love the ability to control the weapon sway and recoil but it doesn't appear to work on a dedicated server.

Any reason why this wouldn't work if it is hard coded into the mission?

Looking forward to the new changes!

Thanks for all your hard work!

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, rowdied said:

Love your mod, couldn't edit/play Arma 3 with out it.

Also love the ability to control the weapon sway and recoil but it doesn't appear to work on a dedicated server.

Any reason why this wouldn't work if it is hard coded into the mission?

Looking forward to the new changes!

Thanks for all your hard work!

Might be a bug, gonna investigate that. Thanks for the feedback.

Do you know if it stopps working after respawn or doesn't work at all?

Would it be possible to add an option that hides factions from the editor 🙂 ?

keep it up this mod is a must have

• Like 2

in addition to what Private Evans said is there a way to keep the default faction sections close, each time I open the editor I find the NATO/CSAT/AFF sections open while I don't use them at all and close them each time I use the editor I found that somehow really annoying..

• Like 2

On 6/3/2019 at 8:25 PM, AirShark said:

in addition to what Private Evans said is there a way to keep the default faction sections close, each time I open the editor I find the NATO/CSAT/AFF sections open while I don't use them at all and close them each time I use the editor I found that somehow really annoying..

Could be possible. I'll see what I can do

It doesn't work at all on a dedicated server. Tried with IFA3 mod and Vanilla A3. Used a steam mod "no weapon or recoil" and that worked.

But I want to control the recoil just not have it 100% as default and not 0% as in that mod. Yours was a more convenient way and would like it to work for MP.

thanks!

2 hours ago, rowdied said:

It doesn't work at all on a dedicated server. Tried with IFA3 mod and Vanilla A3. Used a steam mod "no weapon or recoil" and that worked.

But I want to control the recoil just not have it 100% as default and not 0% as in that mod. Yours was a more convenient way and would like it to work for MP.

thanks!

This issue seems to be more complicated. So no promises on a soon fix.

As usual....gotta love BIS and hate them at the same time lol

I can't seem to find the "garrison buildings" function anymore. was this removed?

2 minutes ago, wsxcgy said:

I can't seem to find the "garrison buildings" function anymore. was this removed?

Not removed, but moved. Check out Placement Tools GUI. 

• Thanks 1

Hey guys,

I am looking for some feedback. I am currently redoing the Briefing Editor GUI with the goal to support all functionalities of createDiaryRecord

That's what I came up with:

Hxvfm15.jpg

OULTg1S.jpg

The edit boxes "Param1 - 3" will be changed depending on what HTML tag is selected. Also, some UI controls will be disabled/enabled depending on which tag is selected. (That's the plan anyway).

Also would you rather have a drop down list  or a toolbox style control for html tag selection? (Ignore the missing param edit boxes)

JMx47dA.jpg

• Like 3

7 hours ago, R3vo said:

Also would you rather have a drop down list  or a toolbox style control for html tag selection?

Personally, I like better the drop-down style menus...plus it is much easier to add/cut new and old features/tags.

Anyway....:icon_dj: job, as usual, man!!!