Hello R3vo, and thank you for 3den Enhanced!, it is extremely useful, and I just wish that all the functionality you have added was standard.

I wanted to ask about headlights in the editor (if it hasn't been brought up already) is there anyway to make sure the headlights don't stay in place where the vehicle originally spawned in the editor? and if possibly, is there a way to make flashlights on infantry be able to be turned on in the editor.

Sorry if this has been asked before.

1 hour ago, General Kong said:

Hello R3vo, and thank you for 3den Enhanced!, it is extremely useful, and I just wish that all the functionality you have added was standard.

I wanted to ask about headlights in the editor (if it hasn't been brought up already) is there anyway to make sure the headlights don't stay in place where the vehicle originally spawned in the editor? and if possibly, is there a way to make flashlights on infantry be able to be turned on in the editor.

Sorry if this has been asked before.

You can force add flashlights with an attribute. They should stay on then, at least it's scripted that way.

The issue with the headlights is caused by badly configured vehicles (I assume the issue only appears with simple objects.

18 hours ago, R3vo said:

You can force add flashlights with an attribute. They should stay on then, at least it's scripted that way.

The issue with the headlights is caused by badly configured vehicles (I assume the issue only appears with simple objects.

1. Sorry, what I meant is that having the flashlights turned on in the editor, not for when you switch over to live play
2. They work fine in live play, what I mean was in the editor, if you place them down, turn on the headlights in the attributes, they will have the lights show where you place them, even if you where to move them, I was wondering if there is a way to fix that (if there is not, then don't worry, nothing you could do really)

40 minutes ago, General Kong said:

1. Sorry, what I meant is that having the flashlights turned on in the editor, not for when you switch over to live play
2. They work fine in live play, what I mean was in the editor, if you place them down, turn on the headlights in the attributes, they will have the lights show where you place them, even if you where to move them, I was wondering if there is a way to fix that (if there is not, then don't worry, nothing you could do really)

1. Probably not.

2. Maybe

Not sure what might cause this but most missions I made after updating this to 3.4 have some issues in dedicated MP, most notably lagging out the whole server after 1-2h.

Yes, there are lots of other mods involved but we had no issues with 3.3 and those older missions still work fine. Tested just before writing this post.

No apparent errors in the RPT, neither client or server. No indication whatsoever why this mod became a problem.

And while this is possibly investigated and fixed, does someone still have access to version 3.3?

11 hours ago, Max255 said:

And while this is possibly investigated and fixed, does someone still have access to version 3.3?

I do.

3den Enhanced v3.3 (old)

• Like 1

You sir, are a saint. Thank you very much.

To describe what happened more precisely:

missions in question were basic coop missions without additional scripts, just editor placed units, some objects and ofc heavy use of additional attributes that this mod brings.

Mission would begin fine but after 1-1,5hrs the server would freeze with no indication of crash when checking remotely, just 100% CPU usage. Force killing the server closed it just fine.

For players everything froze, both players and AI, no message of lost connection to server and even after the server was force closed it took a minute or 2 for clients to notice.

If there's anything more I can try to help track down this issue I'm willing to help.

What attributes did you use?

Was the Measure Distance tool removed? It no longer comes up under the LOG menu and I don't see an icon or command in the toolbar anywhere. I'm subscribed on Steam, so I should be up to date.

3den Enhanced Update v3.5

Changelog:

v3.5
*changed*
- added "A3_Data_F_Sams_Loadorder" to CfgPatches to prevent overwriting of config entries

*added*
- added link to 3den Enhanced Youtube videos (Menu Strip -> About 3den Enhanced)
- added Action Creator GUI
- Added Path Debugging attribute

Download (OneDrive):

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvgETyKiA6bQitRac1GrN_cIG2qe4A

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, R3vo said:

just the other day i google if there was any mod that did this. It's almost s if your a mind reader :slayer:

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, ski2060 said:

For those of us that are slow... what does that do?

It counts objects like units, triggers, modules, empty objects like props and markers which eliminates the need to manually count. It's really handy if lets say you want to make a big scenario with plenty units but still have a equal number per side like a company vs company. 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, B_Fox said:

just the other day i google if there was any mod that did this. It's almost s if your a mind reader :slayer:

Don't google. Ask here first =)

• Like 2

Another small feature inspired by the new Warlords game mode. It's still work in progress.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, R3vo said:

Another small feature inspired by the new Warlords game mode. It's still work in progress.

:icon_dj:

A little feature which turned out to be a horror to script thanks to some inconsistencies in configs. Anyway, it's done now. :D

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Mission attributes import/export feature works great.
Object/Selection counter works as well. Perhaps small icons next to the count number would be helpful. There is a tooltip explaining the format of the counter, but it would a nice quality of life improvement if you want to glance at the count without having to recollect the count arrangement.

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, PiZZADOX said:

There is a tooltip explaining the format of the counter, but it would a nice quality of life improvement if you want to glance at the count without having to recollect the count arrangement.

Like this?

9FS3oh9.png