Just now, R3vo said:

It's still there. Press ALT + R (For Radio)

Oh :P thanks for the keys!

Keep up the great work R3vo :D 

• Like 1

Couple of question, how to make the animations play during the editor? Saw some videos of a guy making a FOB and he placed the characters in place, selected the animations and while he was editing they were playing for him to see if there was gonna have some conflict with the scenario.
The other question is, how do I make them snap out of the animation loop, once they receive contact?

8 hours ago, Eduardo Argimon said:

Couple of question, how to make the animations play during the editor? Saw some videos of a guy making a FOB and he placed the characters in place, selected the animations and while he was editing they were playing for him to see if there was gonna have some conflict with the scenario.
The other question is, how do I make them snap out of the animation loop, once they receive contact?

1. The units do not move anymore while in the editor. He was probably using an older version.

2. That has been added and will be in version 2.6

18 hours ago, R3vo said:

1. The units do not move anymore while in the editor. He was probably using an older version.

2. That has been added and will be in version 2.6

Thank you for the reply.

So I have a problem with the Hostage system. Ticking the box puts them in the animation and adds the free hostage action as intended. When I try and get the state of the hostage in the debug console I get nothing. The hostage is named hostage_1 so I use

hostage_1 getVariable "Enh_isHostage"

and it does not work. I even tried to save the value as a variable to at least give me something like

hostage_val = hostage_1 getVariable ["Enh_isHostage","error"];

I get the value "error". What I should be getting is True but I do not. When I do eventually free the hostage and run the line again, I get False which is intended.

Is anyone else getting these issues?

58 minutes ago, 42nfl19 said:

So I have a problem with the Hostage system. Ticking the box puts them in the animation and adds the free hostage action as intended. When I try and get the state of the hostage in the debug console I get nothing. The hostage is named hostage_1 so I use

hostage_1 getVariable "Enh_isHostage"

and it does not work. I even tried to save the value as a variable to at least give me something like

hostage_val = hostage_1 getVariable ["Enh_isHostage","error"];

I get the value "error". What I should be getting is True but I do not. When I do eventually free the hostage and run the line again, I get False which is intended.

Is anyone else getting these issues?

That is intended. I see no need for the variable to be defined true globally. Once the hostage is freed, the variable switches from nil to false. Which can then be used to detect whether the hostage was freed or not.

Hello everyone,

Would it be possible to have the "loadout tool" usable in ZEUS, with the shortcut keys?

thank you

One time in looking at the attributes of an object, something popped up about BFT enable- for Blue Force Tracking. How can I get this to come up again? I can't seem to get it to pop up again.

Hello,

1) Question: the mod adds a Fleeing Coefficient, but there still is the good old Courage attribute (hidden in vanilla).  Why are there two settings?  Sounds like they both do the same thing. 

2) I presume that this makes the AI sub-skills set by the Mission and therefore player/client settings are not considered.  Obvious, I know, but I am a noob making sure my understanding is correct.  The alternative is to write a server setting which has the obvious advantage that all AI are set automatically.

3) I presume the vanilla AI General Skill slider in Eden Editor is not important once you change the other sub-skill attributes made visible by this mod.  No need to answer, unless I am wrong. 

37 minutes ago, Baraz said:

2) I presume that this makes the AI sub-skills set by the Mission and therefore player/client settings are not considered.  Obvious, I know, but I am a noob making sure my understanding is correct.  The alternative is to write a server setting which has the obvious advantage that all AI are set automatically

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/AI_Sub-skills#Notes Read the notes.

40 minutes ago, Baraz said:

1) Question: the mod adds a Fleeing Coefficient, but there still is the good old Courage attribute (hidden in vanilla).  Why are there two settings?  Sounds like they both do the same thing. 

To be honest, I don't know excactly, one would need to test both values against each other.

43 minutes ago, Baraz said:

3) I presume the vanilla AI General Skill slider in Eden Editor is not important once you change the other sub-skill attributes made visible by this mod.  No need to answer, unless I am wrong. 

That is correct. I see if I can make this more clear.

15 hours ago, R3vo said:

I read it.  For question 2, I was not clear : I mean that in multiplayer/on a server, I presume that the AI settings we choose per unit, with this module in Eden Editor (Mission), are authoritative and that players who join the server do not affect those values.  Hence why I ended by "that is obvious", but I want to be sure it doesn't need to be deeper in the server settings. 

8 hours ago, Baraz said:

I read it.  For question 2, I was not clear : I mean that in multiplayer/on a server, I presume that the AI settings we choose per unit, with this module in Eden Editor (Mission), are authoritative and that players who join the server do not affect those values.  Hence why I ended by "that is obvious", but I want to be sure it doesn't need to be deeper in the server settings. 

The values set in the editor per unit are not final. The final skill takes also into account what server settings are used. You can test that yourself by hosting your own server and check skillFinal of the units.

9 hours ago, R3vo said:

The values set in the editor per unit are not final. The final skill takes also into account what server settings are used. You can test that yourself by hosting your own server and check skillFinal of the units.

Awesome answer, much appreciated. 
The  fact that you still answer questions years later is jaw-dropping, commendable. Thanks.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Baraz said:

Awesome answer, much appreciated. 
The  fact that you still answer questions years later is jaw-dropping, commendable. Thanks.

No problem. As long as Arma 3 or this mod are relevant in any way, I'll do my best to answer all questions.

On 10/14/2017 at 4:15 AM, R3vo said:

To be honest, I don't know excactly, one would need to test both values against each other.

I did a few quick tests between Courage and Fleeing Coefficient.  They are different things it turns out. 
- with very low Courage, enemies move a way a bit (not very fast) and go prone sometimes ;

- with high Fleeing Coefficient (from this mod), combatants and civilians sprint away as far as needed, then crouch or go prone.  If they can fight, they run a safe distance to cover and fire.  If they are unarmed or civilians, they sprint like hell out of sight. 

EDIT: even with 100% Courage, the "Fleeing" behavior kicks in.  They basically evade being sitting ducks, which can be good (have not checked if they stay behind cover or run). 
The fleeing behavior is pretty cool. I like it. 

Edited by Baraz
forget important detail
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Baraz said:

I did a few quick tests between Courage and Fleeing Coefficient.  They are different things it turns out. 
- with very low Courage, enemies move a way a bit (not very fast) and take cover ;

- with high Fleeing Coefficient (from this mod), combatants and civilians spring away as far as needed.  If they can fight, they run a safe distance to cover and fire.  If they are unarmed or civilians, they sprint like hell out of sight. 

Thanks for testing that. I wasn't sure what the exact difference is.

Hi @R3vo Can be added a export loadout to vehicles?

And your Simple conversation script?

Thanks!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Spark23 said:

Hi @R3vo Can be added a export loadout to vehicles?

And your Simple conversation script?

Thanks!

Thanks for the suggestions, I'll look into it.

What exactly should the Export Vehicle loadout function do? Export vehicle loadout, camo and attachments?

I actually need export vehicle loadout to this script:

But as you prefer :f:

Hi, I recently started using this mod by accident-it was in a big folder with a bunch of files . Anyway, it must have been an old version ,as it still had the drop down animations list in the editor.

I deleted the mod by mistake and got the new version, only to see that feature has been removed. I understand why, but i was wondering if you had a copy of the old version I could use-just for making screenshots etc?

I'm talking about this feature- unknown.png?width=1082&height=609

unknown.png?width=1202&height=676

Animations are still in the latest version.

does any one have version 1.4 or earlier ??

because im looking for ambient animation combat which is removed in versions after that : (((

steam automatically updated the mod

On 11/16/2017 at 11:02 PM, ali1322 said:

does any one have version 1.4 or earlier ??

because im looking for ambient animation combat which is removed in versions after that : (((

steam automatically updated the mod

Yea what happened to ambient animation combat 

That was a useful feature and I really appreciate you if add it to mod again

Hi ! Thank you for your mod. It helped me a lot.

I want to ask when sitting a hostage unit. The radius action to set him free is a little bit big.

Is it possible to reduce the radius so I can approche the unit to release it ?

Thank you