4 hours ago, R3vo said:

It only saves the gear when the player joins the game. After that, the saved gear is restored on respawn.

Also, use getUnitloadout instead of BIS_fnc_saveInventory, it's million times faster.

Thanks for the tip!   We use it on death and respawn to keep the load out consistent throughout the mission.  I'll give this a try.

-Doc

Currently, when i want to get item classnames, i go to arsenal, equip the item (like a backpack), click export, paste, copy the classname for the item. Then repeat for the next item. Its there a way 3DEN Enhanced can add a feature where, after dropping an Ammobox and adding stuff to its inventory (default/virtual) you can right click on it, then "log inventory to clipboard" or something, and all its contents are pasted :p?

• Like 1

Sorry to be a nag but would it be possible to add an ORBAT editor tool, it's a right pain in the ricker to do normally.

On 30.3.2017 at 4:47 PM, zafjr said:

Currently, when i want to get item classnames, i go to arsenal, equip the item (like a backpack), click export, paste, copy the classname for the item. Then repeat for the next item. Its there a way 3DEN Enhanced can add a feature where, after dropping an Ammobox and adding stuff to its inventory (default/virtual) you can right click on it, then "log inventory to clipboard" or something, and all its contents are pasted :p?

Interesting idea. I'll see what I can do, but no promises.

3den Enhanced Test version 1.9

Preliminary Changelog:

v1.9
*added*
- attribute to set weapon sway coef
- tool to quickly name multiple entities
- debug trigger for healing and repairing
- attribute to set the feature type
- ambient animations. They only work in single player now and can be found in the "State" category. Additionally, I rewrote the underlying UI to be more reliable.
- added Arma 3 Utilities (Thanks to KK for those awesome tools)

*changed*
- debug trigger "Toggle Invulnerability" is now using isDamageAllowed and also applies to player vehicle
- fixed error when debug trigger "Reveal Units" was activated twice within short time
- briefing editor can now be securily be closed by pressing Ctrl + B or ESC
- A new template can now be loaded by double clicking on the template list, preventing unwanted loading and overwriting
- improved code behind time multiplier control

Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/b8ycz86l12zr0uo/%403den Enhanced Test v1.9.zip?dl=0

• Like 5

@R3vo
I don't remember seeing this asked - In the Virtual Garage you can specify which skin a vehicle should use (I guess just a config adjustment from hiddenslections or whatever the name is) but there is no way to do this in the editor if there is no vehicle specifically set up using that texture. Is there a way you can code an option to select the right texture?

---------------------------

Ignore the above - discovered that there IS an option now. At least for some things. Never noticed that one sneaking in......

This may be a really simple question, but I'm still learning A3.  Using this mod, I've tried to get a heli to fly low with the command heli1 flyinheight 20, but I dunno where to put it anymore.  I've tried it in the description and identified boxes under the waypoint init, but it doesn't work.  Where should i be putting that now? 

14 hours ago, islesfan186 said:

This may be a really simple question, but I'm still learning A3.  Using this mod, I've tried to get a heli to fly low with the command heli1 flyinheight 20, but I dunno where to put it anymore.  I've tried it in the description and identified boxes under the waypoint init, but it doesn't work.  Where should i be putting that now? 

On 5/11/2017 at 8:29 AM, R3vo said:

Interesting idea. I'll see what I can do, but no promises.

3den Enhanced Test version 1.9

Preliminary Changelog:

v1.9
*added*
- attribute to set weapon sway coef
- tool to quickly name multiple entities
- debug trigger for healing and repairing
- attribute to set the feature type
- ambient animations. They only work in single player now and can be found in the "State" category. Additionally, I rewrote the underlying UI to be more reliable.
- added Arma 3 Utilities (Thanks to KK for those awesome tools)

*changed*
- debug trigger "Toggle Invulnerability" is now using isDamageAllowed and also applies to player vehicle
- fixed error when debug trigger "Reveal Units" was activated twice within short time
- briefing editor can now be securily be closed by pressing Ctrl + B or ESC
- A new template can now be loaded by double clicking on the template list, preventing unwanted loading and overwriting
- improved code behind time multiplier control

Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/b8ycz86l12zr0uo/%403den Enhanced Test v1.9.zip?dl=0

Thank you for the weapon sway attribute, can you also add recoil too?

16 hours ago, Jnr4817 said:

Thank you for the weapon sway attribute, can you also add recoil too?

There is no command that I know of, which can do that.

Hi, I am here I have some problems ... when I Activate 3den is improved there are some problems like exit and write the word "include file a3 \ 3DEN \ UI macros.inc not found"

there is solution

1 hour ago, ardhocool said:

Hi, I am here I have some problems ... when I Activate 3den is improved there are some problems like exit and write the word "include file a3 \ 3DEN \ UI macros.inc not found"

there is solution

Verify your game's cache and see if that fixes it.

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=2037-QEUH-3335

@R3vo I am a complete ignorant about this subjects... why ambience animations only work in single player?

If you go back far enough in this thread, it was found the engine creates a game logic for every animation used in MP, impacting performance. So @R3vo yanked it out.

• Like 1

@R3vo I just wanted to thank you for this great addition to the editor. This makes mission design so much more efficient.

Nice to see ambiant animations are back in this amazing addon but i would really love to see combat animations as well.

By the way for anyone who wants the units using ambiant animations to go back to combat mode when theysee an enemy put this in the units init.

0 = this spawn {waitUntil {behaviour _this == "combat"};

_this call BIS_fnc_ambientAnim__terminate;}

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, shukari said:

Thanks for the report. Gonna look into those as soon as possible.

I am currently working on slightly redesigning the Briefing Editor and I'd like to hear some feedback from you. I am currently not sure whether I should leave the layout like it is.

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/788541154728806253/CC20FDA7A40D920D0BAA41C16CA29E0C2FB0C1BE/

What's new so far?

- Expression, one can now add expressions which are executed once the text was clicked

- Picture Height & Width can be defined

Edit: Here's a second version:

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/788541154728927188/B8F4C64585E04DC04F25E74EEAFEF2233618E82F/

Let me know which one you like more.

1st definitely :)