I don't know if its another Arma 3 Dev update that caused this. But can anyone confirm Unit Stance and things like Stamina and Skill are basically clipped together. Not allowing editing of these in Eden Enhanced?

Yes, this is some type of bug. Disable this mod and the sliders return to normal. I get an error right before it, having to do with one of the items in the menu, so I think its laying the two menus over the top of each other.

EDIT: Here is a screenshot. So something with the stance started happening when we started to encounter this bug. Maybe BI changed something and that's breaking 3d eden (A wonderful mod by the way).

17Fkw+

• Like 1

Are you sure you are using the latest version? Suppression and Fatigue attibutes were removed in th latest version.

The intro text bug no longer occurs, thanks for fixing this.

Wysłane z mojego titan przy użyciu Tapatalka

• Like 1

The intro text bug no longer occurs, thanks for fixing this.

Wysłane z mojego titan przy użyciu Tapatalka

Glad to hear that!

3den Enhanced Update v1.7

Changelog:

v1.7
*added*
- tool to display module description
- save gear on respawn (readded)

*changed*
- fixed issue with toggle grass function
- fixed the dynamic group attribute
- a few new help links

Steam & PWS are already up-to-date, Armaholic will follow soon. (Temporary Dropbox download)

• Like 1

Apart from today's small update I am also working on a wiki page dedicated to this mod. Although I do not yet have the permission from BIS to do that I already create a proof of concept and I think it looks rather splendid and would be a great source of information.

http://imgur.com/a/Iuz1B

What do you think about that? Would you be interested in a wiki page, would you even like to contribute?

• Like 8

I'm a big fan of up to date wikis with examples. :)  I'd contribute where I could.

R3vo I should have asked this before the update since you've "readded" the spawn gear but here's another catch.

On 1.6 you removed the vehicles color atribute because BIS added virtual garage to editor. And that's fine I'm all vanilla instead of extra tools.

However BIS's virtual garage is quite faulty, for example the armed pickup only comes with red paint in the garage and I'm almost 100% sure the armed pickup also had other colors and the camos like the regular ones.

I'm also guessing the virtual garage could perhaps be faulty with other vehicles paints and perhaps not work very well on vehicles from mods.

This said, could you consider re-adding that nice attribute listbox of yours? :)

R3vo I should have asked this before the update since you've "readded" the spawn gear but here's another catch.

On 1.6 you removed the vehicles color atribute because BIS added virtual garage to editor. And that's fine I'm all vanilla instead of extra tools.

However BIS's virtual garage is quite faulty, for example the armed pickup only comes with red paint in the garage and I'm almost 100% sure the armed pickup also had other colors and the camos like the regular ones.

I'm also guessing the virtual garage could perhaps be faulty with other vehicles paints and perhaps not work very well on vehicles from mods.

This said, could you consider re-adding that nice attribute listbox of yours? :)

The colour attribute was vanilla too, and was only temporary, meant to be replaced by the garage.

This is a really nice mod! Thanks for making it, snd sharing it.

Make A Wish foundation wants to know if you can add patrolling for vehicles (or did I just not find it?) and maybe the old vanilla version of placement radius (so you can have random start that is not in water). Or some other interesting random start functions (like say urban areas withing marker). Don't let me stop you!

Cheers!

Hi,

I'm really interested to test this mod. Not that I don't have some scripting knowledges, but it's always a great idea to use each tools we can to optimise the time for editing.

I have two questions.

Is there a language support ? English is not my mother tongue, and like the translation can often be wrong, because we think about a translated word that is not the exact meaning, having a language support can be really usefull.

And is there a possibility to have some advanced actions available for vehicles ? I've already read the changelog, and I don't think I have missed anything, it seems that we don't have the possibility to open doors for vehicles that permit it, or even changing the wheels orientation, with the example of the case of a vehicle attacked, in the border of the road, all doors opened and the wheels locked in a direction, that is seems more realistic than a vehicle parked with all wheels straight and all doors closed. I actually use a trick with a script to achieve that, but if it can be done with this mod, maybe it can be more easier  :)

Thanks for the info and this mod !

Hi,

I'm really interested to test this mod. Not that I don't have some scripting knowledges, but it's always a great idea to use each tools we can to optimise the time for editing.

I have two questions.

Is there a language support ? English is not my mother tongue, and like the translation can often be wrong, because we think about a translated word that is not the exact meaning, having a language support can be really usefull.

A few attributes have france and italian translation, everything is translated in English and German

And is there a possibility to have some advanced actions available for vehicles ? I've already read the changelog, and I don't think I have missed anything, it seems that we don't have the possibility to open doors for vehicles that permit it, or even changing the wheels orientation, with the example of the case of a vehicle attacked, in the border of the road, all doors opened and the wheels locked in a direction, that is seems more realistic than a vehicle parked with all wheels straight and all doors closed. I actually use a trick with a script to achieve that, but if it can be done with this mod, maybe it can be more easier  :)

I'll look into something like that

Hey,

A few attributes have france and italian translation, everything is translated in English and German

That's nice ! Maybe I can help for the french translation if you want. I'm not an expert like you can see in my post, but I think I can easily translate the content for helping those who are not really good in english. Thanks for this answer !

Oh, that's really a great news ! I just download and I'll try the mod when I have some time (I'm on Dragon Age : Inquisition actually), and in it's actual form, this mod permit already many things and really make the work for what you make him for. Really helpfull and gain of time.

I'll keep an eye of it !

Thanks for your work !

it seems that we don't have the possibility to open doors for vehicles that permit it, or even changing the wheels orientation, with the example of the case of a vehicle attacked, in the border of the road, all doors opened and the wheels locked in a direction, that is seems more realistic than a vehicle parked with all wheels straight and all doors closed. I actually use a trick with a script to achieve that, but if it can be done with this mod, maybe it can be more easier  :)

if it's at all helpful, it looks like RHS has included some of those options for some (not all) of their vehicles - for example, rhsusf_m1025_w_m2:

a3vehoptions.png

if it's at all helpful, it looks like RHS has included some of those options for some (not all) of their vehicles - for example, rhsusf_m1025_w_m2:

Which for them is quite easy, they don't need to care about dependencies. However, I cannot alter the configs in the way they did, otherwise everyone + server will need to have this mod.

That makes sense. I only just noticed that block there the other day, so I thought I'd mention it. (I honestly thought it was something you did when I first saw it :) )

R3vo how about the support of ambient enemy spawn as well, without placing them manually ?? :)

Hey,

Exactly !

Thanks for this screen, I don't already have the time to test the mod.

I'll look into that when I have some time.

It's already included for some RHS vehicles so, thanks, it's really usefull and good to know.

Just waiting to see if there is a solution for the wheels orientation, and for a similar action for some other vehicles.

Thanks for all theses informations !

R3vo how about the support of ambient enemy spawn as well, without placing them manually ?? :)

What do you mean exactly?

• Like 1

Adding animation attributes for vehicles seems to be more difficult than I thought, but that's what I came up with. It's by far not perfect, e.g, does not show in Eden, only on preview.

Unfortunately I wasn't able to get the angle of wheels set, don't even know if that's even possible.

http://imgur.com/a/mukmY

• Like 5

What do you mean exactly?

I mean currently only editor placed units are governed by EE. How about an in-built spawner function in the EE that accepts values and spawns units in a marker, around a player, inside a trigger, or on the entire map supported by a cleanup script?

I hope its not too much to ask. But definitely something that will make EE even more legendary..

I mean currently only editor placed units are governed by EE. How about an in-built spawner function in the EE that accepts values and spawns units in a marker, around a player, inside a trigger, or on the entire map supported by a cleanup script?

I hope its not too much to ask. But definitely something that will make EE even more legendary..

Definitely possible, the question is whether it's worth it. There are already very good scripts out there which do that, probably far better than what I can create.

• Like 2

One addon will bring together everything. Too much hastle tbh to keep them separate. And since you made this one, you can best design all the others to fit in the best proportion to complete the picture.. :)