Hello. What means "Type of Aircraft"? And what should i place in this form? Thanks.

http://imgur.com/9m1tTfl

Type of Aircraft is the class name of the aircraft you want to be used for the flyby. You can get the class name via the log function in the context menu

the advanced fog doesnt work on your mod dude... 

I'm already investigating that dude... Going to be fixed with the next version

Hello ,

When comes the hotfix to fix error after the arma 3 v1.60. ubdate ?

No hotfix planned.  I'd need to undo all changes and this would probably cause the same issue again, for those who have already started building new missions.

It's a very difficult situation I know, and I'll definitely do my best to avoid that in the future.

• Like 2

I'm already investigating that dude... Going to be fixed with the next version

Thanks R3vo :)... your a dude 

I'm getting an error called include file a3\3den\UI\Macros. What do I need to do to repair this?

I'm getting an error called include file a3\3den\UI\Macros. What do I need to do to repair this?

Are you still getting this error? Try to verify your game cache.

How is the random patrol working? When i give a radius of 30 (m?) and then spectade the whole thing the leader sets a wypoint >5km away. Or is the Value in km?

How is the random patrol working? When i give a radius of 30 (m?) and then spectade the whole thing the leader sets a wypoint >5km away. Or is the Value in km?

That's odd, haven't had the issue yet. Thanks for your feedback though. Only suggestion I have is, try a bigger radius > 50m

Is it possible (or in a scope of a mod) for placement radius when defined per squad to place all squad members in the same location (e.g. place the leader with it and all others next to him)?

Same question about random patrol - is it possible to make all units patrol the same random spot? E.g. only leader gets the patrol order, the rest follow him

When I use the random patrol (great feature), I get a mixed result.

If I place a unit to patrol in a 'safe' manner (walking) he acts just how I expect, however, if I save the mission the next time the same unit has switched its behavior state to 'aware' or is now running around the map like he has spotted enemy......grrrr

I have tested this with multiple units and its random as to which units stay as intended or revert back to running about the map.....happens more so directly after a save within the editor.  Is this a known issue?

REAPER

Is it possible (or in a scope of a mod) for placement radius when defined per squad to place all squad members in the same location (e.g. place the leader with it and all others next to him)?

Same question about random patrol - is it possible to make all units patrol the same random spot? E.g. only leader gets the patrol order, the rest follow him

Wouldn't that break their behaviour if the leader dies? Using the stock function sounds safer to me.

I have tested this with multiple units and its random as to which units stay as intended or revert back to running about the map.....happens more so directly after a save within the editor.  Is this a known issue?

Known and hopefully fixed..

E.g. only leader gets the patrol order, the rest follow him

It should already work that way.

TEST VERSION v1.6 DOWNLOAD

Changelog:

v1.6
*changed*
- fixed position of song name display
- Display for name of currently played song is now integrated into the EDEN statusbar, should  now properly scale with different resolutions and display sizes
- Advanced Ending: Cancel tasks was set to true by default
- cleaned up stringtable.xml
- fixed the advanced fox attribute
- fixed position and size of loiter direction attribute of UAV intro
- fixed position and size of side attribute of the ambient flyby
- improved delay attribute for intro text
- some config clean-up
- improved behaviour and speed mode control of random patrol
- improved speed mode control for ambient flyby
- improved some tooltips
- fixed bug caused by event att.
- fixed bug caused by unit stance att.
- fixed some inconsistencies in the configs

*added*
- added code attribute to advanced ending
- added tool to set all selected entities to ATL/ASL 0
- added attribute to save and restore unit insignias
- select new song button for the 3den Radio (Implemented into the status bar)

*removed*
- removed suppression level att.
- removed fatigue level att.
- removed obsolete entries from the stringtable.xml

Please report any issues. Thank you!

• Like 2

Looked at the change log, I'll give it a whirl.

Thanks for your commitment to this project.

Reed

• Like 1

R3vo, thanks! Nice changelog in the pipeline!

Just curious, would any of these changes revert or alter previously made missions in anyway that you'd be aware of?

I'm maintaing a few missions right now that were made a few versions of 3den Enhanced ago (all of which are working really well with your current RC). The last two significant updates (as we discussed previously) reset all of the ambient animations. Trust me, I love your work and am not complaing.

Would the new update be "safe" to use for previously made missions? Generally when I go into my old missions, it's for a quick fix or update. When things reset it becomes a much longer process.

Again, I'm not complaing. I ADORE your work. Your mod makes mission making a real breeze! I'd just like to be prepared so I can find a method of preserving the current version.

Come to think of it, I should probably just not use 3den Enhanced from Workshop anymore. That way I can keep multiple versions of your mod installed and not get anxiety when you put updates through.

• Like 2

Here are some RTP errors I found.

21:38:07 File 3denEnhanced\controls\unitTraitsCombo.hpp, line 25: '/Cfg3DEN/Attributes/Enh_UnitTraitsCombo/Controls/Value/Items/Yes.text': Missing ';' at the end of line
21:38:07 File 3denEnhanced\controls\insigniaCombo.hpp, line 3: '/Cfg3DEN/Attributes/Enh_InsigniaCombo.attributeLoad': Missing ';' at the end of line
21:38:07 File 3denEnhanced\controls\insigniaCombo.hpp, line 27: '/Cfg3DEN/Attributes/Enh_InsigniaCombo/Controls/Picture.x': Missing ';' at the end of line
21:38:07 File 3denEnhanced\missionAttributes\respawnTickets.hpp, line 7: '/Cfg3DEN/Mission/Multiplayer/AttributeCategories/Respawn/Attributes/Enh_TicketsBLUFOR.expression': Missing ';' at the end of line
21:38:07 File 3denEnhanced\missionAttributes\respawnTickets.hpp, line 15: '/Cfg3DEN/Mission/Multiplayer/AttributeCategories/Respawn/Attributes/Enh_TicketsOPFOR.expression': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:38:07 File 3denEnhanced\missionAttributes\respawnTickets.hpp, line 21: '/Cfg3DEN/Mission/Multiplayer/AttributeCategories/Respawn/Attributes/Enh_TicketsINDFOR.expression': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:38:07 File 3denEnhanced\objectAttributes\randomPatrol.hpp, line 12: '/Cfg3DEN/Object/AttributeCategories/Enh_RandomPatrol/Attributes/Enh_Radius.control': Missing ';' at the end of line
21:38:07 File 3denEnhanced\objectAttributes\disableAI.hpp, line 68: '/Cfg3DEN/Object/AttributeCategories/Enh_DisableAI/Attributes/Enh_Suppression.tooltip': Missing ';' at the end of line
21:38:07 File 3denEnhanced\objectAttributes\ambientAnimation.hpp, line 30: '/Cfg3DEN/Object/AttributeCategories/Enh_AmbientAnimation/Attributes/Equipment.displayName': Missing ';' at the end of line
21:38:07 File 3denEnhanced\objectAttributes\allowFleeing.hpp, line 7: '/Cfg3DEN/Object/AttributeCategories/State/Attributes/Enh_AllowFleeing.condition': Missing ';' at the end of line
  • Like 1

R3vo, thanks! Nice changelog in the pipeline!

Just curious, would any of these changes revert or alter previously made missions in anyway that you'd be aware of?

I'm maintaing a few missions right now that were made a few versions of 3den Enhanced ago (all of which are working really well with your current RC). The last two significant updates (as we discussed previously) reset all of the ambient animations. Trust me, I love your work and am not complaing.

Would the new update be "safe" to use for previously made missions? Generally when I go into my old missions, it's for a quick fix or update. When things reset it becomes a much longer process.

Again, I'm not complaing. I ADORE your work. Your mod makes mission making a real breeze! I'd just like to be prepared so I can find a method of preserving the current version.

Come to think of it, I should probably just not use 3den Enhanced from Workshop anymore. That way I can keep multiple versions of your mod installed and not get anxiety when you put updates through.

I released a test version because I want to avoid that issue this time since it is an absolute no-go if my mod breaks your missions. Additionally, I plan to maintain a legacy version this time, so whenever I break something, you can revert back to an older version.

Here are some RTP errors I found.

21:38:07 File 3denEnhanced\controls\unitTraitsCombo.hpp, line 25: '/Cfg3DEN/Attributes/Enh_UnitTraitsCombo/Controls/Value/Items/Yes.text': Missing ';' at the end of line
21:38:07 File 3denEnhanced\controls\insigniaCombo.hpp, line 3: '/Cfg3DEN/Attributes/Enh_InsigniaCombo.attributeLoad': Missing ';' at the end of line
21:38:07 File 3denEnhanced\controls\insigniaCombo.hpp, line 27: '/Cfg3DEN/Attributes/Enh_InsigniaCombo/Controls/Picture.x': Missing ';' at the end of line
21:38:07 File 3denEnhanced\missionAttributes\respawnTickets.hpp, line 7: '/Cfg3DEN/Mission/Multiplayer/AttributeCategories/Respawn/Attributes/Enh_TicketsBLUFOR.expression': Missing ';' at the end of line
21:38:07 File 3denEnhanced\missionAttributes\respawnTickets.hpp, line 15: '/Cfg3DEN/Mission/Multiplayer/AttributeCategories/Respawn/Attributes/Enh_TicketsOPFOR.expression': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:38:07 File 3denEnhanced\missionAttributes\respawnTickets.hpp, line 21: '/Cfg3DEN/Mission/Multiplayer/AttributeCategories/Respawn/Attributes/Enh_TicketsINDFOR.expression': Missing ';' prior '}'
21:38:07 File 3denEnhanced\objectAttributes\randomPatrol.hpp, line 12: '/Cfg3DEN/Object/AttributeCategories/Enh_RandomPatrol/Attributes/Enh_Radius.control': Missing ';' at the end of line
21:38:07 File 3denEnhanced\objectAttributes\disableAI.hpp, line 68: '/Cfg3DEN/Object/AttributeCategories/Enh_DisableAI/Attributes/Enh_Suppression.tooltip': Missing ';' at the end of line
21:38:07 File 3denEnhanced\objectAttributes\ambientAnimation.hpp, line 30: '/Cfg3DEN/Object/AttributeCategories/Enh_AmbientAnimation/Attributes/Equipment.displayName': Missing ';' at the end of line
21:38:07 File 3denEnhanced\objectAttributes\allowFleeing.hpp, line 7: '/Cfg3DEN/Object/AttributeCategories/State/Attributes/Enh_AllowFleeing.condition': Missing ';' at the end of line

Thanks for the feedback, will be fixed. Fixed!

• Like 1

Thanx for the fast response and the fix regarding the Random Patrol feature - an outstanding addition to the 3D editor.  Your work is very much appreciated.

REAPER

TEST VERSION v1.6.1 DOWNLOAD

Changelog:

v1.6.1

*changed*
- various improvents to the Random Patrol code with the goal to improve reliability
- replaced some of my own translations with ones from BIS

- replaced some of my own translations with ones from BIS

*added*
- one can now set the combat mode and formation of a random patrol

Please report any issues. Thank you!

*version 1.6 is still available

• Like 2

Hi R3vo

Thanks for the update. Will test it out and let you know of any issues.

One thing I was wondering. Is there something like the "Show Info" button in 3D Editor?

I might be blind or dumb or even both but I cant find it at all, and it was quite useful (sometimes) in the 2D editor to see what each module did.

If not, could you maybe add something like that or has BIS abandon this function for the editor?

Cheers

Twak

I might be blind or dumb or even both but I cant find it at all, and it was quite useful (sometimes) in the 2D editor to see what each module did.

If not, could you maybe add something like that or has BIS abandon this function for the editor?

You are not blind nor dumb, the info button does not exist. Though, I don't think BIS has abandoned that feature, I am sure they will implement something better in the future. Thus, I won't work on that right now.

Thank you for you feedback.

Could you add in a multiplayer attribute for respawn on start.

Could you add in a multiplayer attribute for respawn on start.

If it's not already there, then sadly no. This would need to be engine driven.

I cannot get Random Garrison to work - lots of errors popping up....maybe because I am using Tanoa (however, this did work in previous versions on Tanoa).  Thoughts?

REAPER

Any log files? What version do you use? One of the test versions?