snip

Awesome to hear man, being able to add classnames would be very handy. Thank you R3vo you are making 3DEN even better.

Thanks for updating and improving this tool R3vo, it's a great addition to the original 3d editor.

A feature request: Would it be possible to add an option to start units with their weapons on their back/slung over shoulder under ace option?

R3vo, I downloaded the 1.4 legacy version and ambient animations aren't in the list of options on units at all.

Am I missing something?

Has anyone tried it?

Release Version 1.5

Changelog:

v1.5

*snip*

- Improved advanced fog attribute

*snip*

Thanks for your mod. I'm having a lot of fun in the editor with it! Although, I have an issue with Advanced Fog.

My fog has broken recently. I noticed the "Activate" tick box for the Adv. Fog was missing (everything under where the tick box would be is visible). Did you remove it? I can't seem to get the adv. fog to work without it. However, I am currently having 3DEN GUI issues (interface is huge) since 1.60 dropped. Maybe it's not being displayed correctly and I just can't see it... But, that would be strange as it's the only option I've notice go missing (unless you did in fact remove it).  :blink:

The fog is definitely there, as I just set up a Stratis test with advanced volumetric fog this morning with 1.5 Eden Enhanced. Maybe delete the mod and reinstall?

Also, sorry if this is super stupid obvious, but did you already check your configuration display settings for interface size? for a 1920x1080 monitor, the Small interface size seems to be best. Maybe that got reset somehow? It definitely affects the Eden editor as part of the whole GUI resizing.

Thanks for your mod. I'm having a lot of fun in the editor with it! Although, I have an issue with Advanced Fog.

My fog has broken recently. I noticed the "Activate" tick box for the Adv. Fog was missing (everything under where the tick box would be is visible). Did you remove it? I can't seem to get the adv. fog to work without it. However, I am currently having 3DEN GUI issues (interface is huge) since 1.60 dropped. Maybe it's not being displayed correctly and I just can't see it... But, that would be strange as it's the only option I've notice go missing (unless you did in fact remove it).  :blink:

The checkbox was removed from adv. fog because its function is now handled by the fog value. A fog value greater 0 will automatically enable adv fog, where before one had to activate the checkbox first.

• Like 1

R3vo, I downloaded the 1.4 legacy version and ambient animations aren't in the list of options on units at all.

Am I missing something?

Has anyone tried it?

You are not missing anything, I have no clue why it's not working.

UAV Intro isn't working properly in MP - for some players it will freeze them, for some it will leave black screen behind. I guess it's Arma 3 function that just isn't working properly in MP.

UAV Intro isn't working properly in MP - for some players it will freeze them, for some it will leave black screen behind. I guess it's Arma 3 function that just isn't working properly in MP.

I'll look into it, maybe I can find the issue. Thanks for your feedback.

Maybe it just need simple isServer check.

Maybe it just need simple isServer check.

if (!is3DEN && _value) then\
                {\
                    [] spawn\
                    {\
                        waitUntil {time > 0.005};\
                        [\
                            missionNamespace getVariable 'Enh_centerPosition',\
                            missionNamespace getVariable 'Enh_displayText',\
                            missionNamespace getVariable 'Enh_altitude',\
                            missionNamespace getVariable 'Enh_radius',\
                            missionNamespace getVariable 'Enh_viewingAngle',\
                            missionNamespace getVariable 'Enh_directionCamera'\
                        ]\
                        remoteExec ['BIS_fnc_establishingShot',[0,-2] select (isMultiplayer && isDedicated),true];\
                    }\
                };\

Really like the ease of the flyby. How hard would it be to add multiple aircraft, say 2 ghosthawks and 2 pawnees in formation?

Thanks again for the awesome mod and recent update.

Reed

Really like the ease of the flyby. How hard would it be to add multiple aircraft, say 2 ghosthawks and 2 pawnees in formation?

Thanks again for the awesome mod and recent update.

Reed

Considering the IQ of the AI...very hard.

The fog is definitely there, as I just set up a Stratis test with advanced volumetric fog this morning with 1.5 Eden Enhanced. Maybe delete the mod and reinstall?

Also, sorry if this is super stupid obvious, but did you already check your configuration display settings for interface size? for a 1920x1080 monitor, the Small interface size seems to be best. Maybe that got reset somehow? It definitely affects the Eden editor as part of the whole GUI resizing.

Yes, it was stupid obvious, but no worries, I appreciate the effort to help.  :)  (If you want a laugh, have a look at my Eden GUI scaling misery)

The checkbox was removed from adv. fog because its function is now handled by the fog value. A fog value greater 0 will automatically enable adv fog, where before one had to activate the checkbox first.

Ok, so I'm not going mad. Thanks for clarifying that.

I can't seem to get the effect i had before of really thick low fog (30% Fog, 20% Density, 15% Decay and 25m alt.). The Base Altitude options seems to do nothing any more. Am I now doing something wrong? Which exactly is the fog value you refer to? I assume it's the "Fog Start" slider under main Fog options? 

assume it's the "Fog Start" slider under main Fog options?

Nope, that's the vanilla slider for the advanced fog (it's not yet implemented, don't ask me why it made it into 1.60)

The Base Altitude options seems to do nothing any more

It works for me, and there is no reason it shouldn't. It's been the same since v1.1 or 1.2

You are not missing anything, I have no clue why it's not working.

Oh ok. Thanks for checking R3vo.

Should I just use the new version on my older missions and redo the animations or were you going to try and work on the legacy version?

I honestly wouldn't blame you for not putting any additional work into the old version. So it's cool either way. Figured it was still with asking before I just reset everything again though.

I don't think I am going to look into it. I've been spending waay too much time on Arma lately and I feel like I am going :annoy:

• Like 1

Nope, that's the vanilla slider for the advanced fog (it's not yet implemented, don't ask me why it made it into 1.60)

Then which fog value are you referring to?

EDIT

This is an example of what I'm talking about. The results don't correspond to the settings like they used to. Click spoiler for screenshot.

49C95DE7A60152622634A342BC80CCE35940809E

740EF38CD198C842616EE7F91988DEA5797B7322

Hi R3vo, great mod. If i can made a request, it would be great if include this kind of script to hide objects within an area with keyword input to specified what terrain objects to hide. The version of Kylania its great, and with a GUI in Eden even more.

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/191289-hide-map-objects-junk-garbage-and-wrecks-with-script-done/

I don't know why but now that the unit insignia is fixed and I got to work on all my guys placed down to change that every unit is switched to do some stupid animations by default wich is worse than some patches. Can someone confirm this?

Edit: I really like this mod but stuff like this really is annoying, because like with the insignia you have to go through the mission and change it back for every single placed unit there. And I'm working on a small campaign with 6 missions and changing all of them every time such a bug gets in a release is almost negating all the time I saved with the mod.

Edit2: Sorry, just read that I have to change it all by hand. Starts to get some hundred guys to stop dancing around and such. Otherwise keep up the good work Revo.

Then which fog value are you referring to?

EDIT

This is an example of what I'm talking about. The results don't correspond to the settings like they used to. Click spoiler for screenshot.

49C95DE7A60152622634A342BC80CCE35940809E

740EF38CD198C842616EE7F91988DEA5797B7322

Use a lower decay value.

Use a lower decay value.

So Revo with Apex almost out are you now going to go to your secret Lab and decide you know fnck it. I am going to just recreate 3den because I was inspired? :P

• Like 1

So Revo with Apex almost out are you now going to go to your secret Lab and decide you know fnck it. I am going to just recreate 3den because I was inspired? :P

Perhaps ;)

Hi R3vo, great mod. If i can made a request, it would be great if include this kind of script to hide objects within an area with keyword input to specified what terrain objects to hide. The version of Kylania its great, and with a GUI in Eden even more.

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/191289-hide-map-objects-junk-garbage-and-wrecks-with-script-done/

Something along those line is already implemented. Right click on any position in the scene. Select Hide Terrain objects -> A trigger will be created. Resize the trigger. Preview the mission.