Stop! Stop! My toes can only curl so much!  :wub:

Wait Kylania is like a mission maker legend...if he is happy you gotta know. Revo are you German? No wonder you on this like white on Rice. Germans are just like super effective. Lets build a system. No wait. We will re-vent the wheel...proceeds to do so.

• Like 1

Sorry...I don't know if it's a bug or a wanted feature: ALL placed units have an animation by default...in my case was " Standing (looking to the side,needing weapons)"... 

even unit you put down freshly...

:unsure:

Sorry...I don't know if it's a bug or a wanted feature: ALL placed units have an animation by default...in my case was " Standing (looking to the side,needing weapons)"... 

even unit you put down freshly...

:unsure:

Works fine on my end, just tested.

Can anyone else confirm the issue or give me exact steps to reproduce?

It happened on previously made missions with 3den enhanced...

maybe I f....ked something up...but I updated the mod, loaded the mission and units had anim going...lol...

I confirm this error. It happens only at all old missions created earlier than a new version of 3den Enhanced.  :( The main player only stands and looks from side to side with no reaction on pressing any keys. New created missions are working well. I mean all my previous missions in editor are broken now... 

Maybe you have a previous version of 3den Enhanced, because i have deleted my old version? 

I confirm this error. It happens only at all old missions created earlier than a new version of 3den Enhanced.  :( The main player only stands and looks from side to side with no reaction on pressing any keys. New created missions are working well. I mean all my previous missions in editor are broken now... 

Maybe you have a previous version of 3den Enhanced, because i have deleted my old version?

I have the same error.

Previously created missions cause the playable character to start with an ambient animation.

I also am seeing a script error even after removing the animation too. I'll post that in the AM if it should prove useful.

• Like 1

Here's the error I'm suddenly getting along side the playable unit being forced into an ambient animation: https://www.dropbox.com/s/215llpvb8vy3dqg/20160603230331_1.jpg?dl=0

This is the first time I've ever had an error like this, and it also does not go away even after removing the animation. Hopefully this helps somewhat.

Remember, this is a mission I've been working on for the last week or so. I'm not sure one way or the other if newly created missions would suffer from the same things or not.

I have no problem giving you a repro mission if you need one. Basically any mission I made before the update would suffice.

R3VO your work should be part of the game. Excellent job!

• Like 1

You can get an older version on github, see first post.

Here's the error I'm suddenly getting along side the playable unit being forced into an ambient animation: https://www.dropbox.com/s/215llpvb8vy3dqg/20160603230331_1.jpg?dl=0

This is the first time I've ever had an error like this, and it also does not go away even after removing the animation. Hopefully this helps somewhat.

Remember, this is a mission I've been working on for the last week or so. I'm not sure one way or the other if newly created missions would suffer from the same things or not.

I have no problem giving you a repro mission if you need one. Basically any mission I made before the update would suffice.

This error should be solved if you save the environment settings once. The new control expects a number, however, the previous one was returning an array which is still saved in your mission sqm.

• Like 1

Ok....basically, I have to go in each of the units in the map and MANUALLY change from animation to "no change" :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

Any suggestion R3vo on how to avoid that?

Thank you again for your excellent release.

You can get an older version on github, see first post.

Thank you, R3vo! I just checked version on Github and downloaded it but can not find Addons folder there. So i will be waiting patiently for your new updated version of 3den Enhanced without this error with player. I don't want to disturb you.

Ok....basically, I have to go in each of the units in the map and MANUALLY change from animation to "no change" :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

Any suggestion R3vo on how to avoid that?

Thank you again for your excellent release.

Thank you, R3vo! I just checked version on Github and downloaded it but can not find Addons folder there. So i will be waiting patiently for your new updated version of 3den Enhanced without this error with player. I don't want to disturb you.

There is probably no way to fix that "bug". It's simply caused by some changes to the attribute control which were necessary.

The problem with a mod like this is, that every deep change will cause those issues, that's why I delayed 1.5 to get as much of those changes in there as possible, to avoid them in the future.

I'll look into the pbos on github though.

• Like 1

The first post contains a link to a legacy version now. Use this if you want to finish your missions you started building with version 1.4

This error should be solved if you save the environment settings once. The new control expects a number, however, the previous one was returning an array which is still saved in your mission sqm.

You mean open up the "Intel" tab where the date/time/weather is? Go in there and click ok or save or whatever they call it?

The first post contains a link to a legacy version now. Use this if you want to finish your missions you started building with version 1.4

Is it just the playable units being given an ambient animation as far as anyone can tell? Or are all units with or without ambient animations having their settings change?

For me I usually just have 6-8 playable units so changing that in the new version is no big deal. I haven't looked too deeply yet, but if I have to edit every unit I've placed on the map, yeah that would take some time. Lol! I have dozens of guys sitting around campfires, guarding detentions areas, etc. all with ambient animations. Will their preset animation change too?

What is everyone seeing?

You mean open up the "Intel" tab where the date/time/weather is? Go in there and click ok or save or whatever they call it?

Yes, correct.

So the Bluforce/Soldier Tracking is one of the most handy things ever, haven't had a chance to test it MP Dedicated wise but if it does perform as well as other methods such as F3 Framework that will be a massive timesaver. I had some questions regarding it.

1) Does the next  high ranking unit/player in the group inherit the marker if the original unit is killed. For example a Fireteam Leader has a marker and when he dies it goes to the Autorifleman? If not would that be a possible feature to add along with a checkbox of sorts which means the inheritance after death does or does not occur?

2) Would it be possible to get some of the additional markers such as 'b_inf' - 'b_support' - 'b_motor_inf' , etc. A lot of the markers for specialized groups like armoured and what not aren't in the list of markers.

So the Bluforce/Soldier Tracking is one of the most handy things ever, haven't had a chance to test it MP Dedicated wise but if it does perform as well as other methods such as F3 Framework that will be a massive timesaver. I had some questions regarding it.

Dedicated server should work fine, at least it was when I tested it.

1) Does the next  high ranking unit/player in the group inherit the marker if the original unit is killed. For example a Fireteam Leader has a marker and when he dies it goes to the Autorifleman? If not would that be a possible feature to add along with a checkbox of sorts which means the inheritance after death does or does not occur?

Currently the marker is only applied for the unit it was activated for, after the unit dies it gets deleted. Further improvments are definitely possible.

2) Would it be possible to get some of the additional markers such as 'b_inf' - 'b_support' - 'b_motor_inf' , etc. A lot of the markers for specialized groups like armoured and what not aren't in the list of markers.

In fact, I actually had all markers in there which are in the configfile. However...as always, BIS isn't too careful when writing configs, causing some markers to not have proper names and others were added to the list 2 or 3 times. So I decided to only add the markers with scope = 2 to the list. What I might do is, adding an additional edit box in which one can define a custom marker class. So you could then add b_motor_inf into that box and it would use that marker.

New version just came out and I have again half a DIN A4 page full of new ideas.

Thanks for your feedback ;)

• Like 2

It's in the release build, you can download the test version I posted earlier. There is not extra documentation, if the tooltips aren't clear enough, let me know.

I think I'll take you up on how to use to properly set up a mission fail state using the modules in the editor.

I have a hostage, named h1, that I would like to cause a default BIS mission fail state for if he dies. I'm assuming I'd need to sync the trigger I'm using to one of the mission state modules in the editor.

In the trigger, in the condition, I have

!alive h1
with the trigger being the size of the map. The activation will be set to anyone. I'm pretty sure all this is correct.

I managed to successfully set up a mission complete trigger typing in

end1
in I think the Task State module. If it's the same module I'd need to use for mission failure, do you know the syntax offhand or is there a drop down I'm not seeing?

I think I'll take you up on how to use to properly set up a mission fail state using the modules in the editor.

I have a hostage, named h1, that I would like to cause a default BIS mission fail state for if he dies. I'm assuming I'd need to sync the trigger I'm using to one of the mission state modules in the editor.

In the trigger, in the condition, I have

!alive h1
with the trigger being the size of the map. The activation will be set to anyone. I'm pretty sure all this is correct.

I managed to successfully set up a mission complete trigger typing in

end1
in I think the Task State module. If it's the same module I'd need to use for mission failure, do you know the syntax offhand or is there a drop down I'm not seeing?

That should work:

LeA7Eo9.jpg

• Like 2