I also notice the treat animation is now missing unless it was working. Is that intentional?

I also notice the treat animation is now missing unless it was working. Is that intentional?

Yes that was intentionally removed.

I'm having issue with the Patrol radius functionality. No matter what I set the radius to, they just seem to patrol way away from the area.  Is the radius supposed to be in meters? They seem to just go and keep going.

I'm having issue with the Patrol radius functionality. No matter what I set the radius to, they just seem to patrol way away from the area.  Is the radius supposed to be in meters? They seem to just go and keep going.

Singleplayer or dedicated server, what radius did you use?

Edit: Tested it in an SP mission and it works.

please also include premade template bases kind of like how ares does it for zeus

please also include premade template bases kind of like how ares does it for zeus

There are a few compositions right now, however, they are going to be removed with the next version since BIS has build a wonderful composition tool which will allow the sharing of compositions in the future.

Ok, i dropped MCC and now everything work just fine. Thank you for your work and kind help. Laso, I noticed that Ai with animation "sitting up" is buggy. Thing work fine in editor but when on the server, character fall trough the crate he is sitting on.

Animations from the start don't work well with MCC because of a sync coming up a few seconds into the game. I fire up any animation roughly 10 seconds into the game when every client has synced with the dedicated server, then the animations work like a charm.

R3vo, is it possible to have a "Remove First Aid Kits" option available in the Object: Gear Inventory Cargo section where you have other options such as "Remove NVGs"?

I'm asking because in some instances a mission can be more easily balance by removal of every enemy soldier carrying a FAK.

• Like 1

idea:

GUI editor 

if its possible.

There is a GUI editor already which is in fact not bad at all.

Awesome like always R3vo :)

Just one request, can you please develop the random patrol function further so that we can choose the stance, speed etc of the waypoints?

Thank you :)

Awesome like always R3vo :)

Just one request, can you please develop the random patrol function further so that we can choose the stance, speed etc of the waypoints?

Thank you :)

Like this ?

Kc7uRQq.png

• Like 1

Like this ?

Kc7uRQq.png

OMG... *gulp*

Yeah like THAT... O.O

But when, how, and where? :'((

The set time speed feature is great but i can only seem to get it to go either super fast or normal, is this working correctly for anyone else?

OMG... *gulp*

Yeah like THAT... O.O

But when, how, and where? :'((

I don't know, the last dev updates broke my mod partially and I am still looking for a way to fix that. Additionally I am hopy that 1.58 allows modders to create custom connections.

The set time speed feature is great but i can only seem to get it to go either super fast or normal, is this working correctly for anyone else?

Yes, it seems that there is no difference between "NORMAL" and "FULL" speed. I'll report that and see what the devs say.

• Like 1

Oh and one more thing. Can you make the animations selectable via a rollout? The basic animations are ok, like "sit", "stand".. etc. But the bunch of others, as in the animation viewer. Are those possible? This is asking for too much I know. :(

brilliant little mod,

1 thing though is there a way to make AI cancel te animation when it comes under fire ?

brilliant little mod,

1 thing though is there a way to make AI cancel te animation when it comes under fire ?

The ambient combat animations do exactly that. For the other animations it's unfortunately not possible,yet.

• Like 1

This looks amazing I can't wait to try it out. I could spend countless hours just doing behavior and performance experiments between opposing AI forces with all sorts of different combinations.

I apologize if these next rather noob-ish questions go slightly outside the specific focus of this thread, but I have always found ArmA's AI system fascinating over the years, even when it's at its most frustrating and bafflingly buggy moments. I'm getting back in to ArmA after an extended break, and I'm eager to get back into things.

- Would I be able to customize the skills and behavior of individual units within a linked group, or would there only be one set of settings for a linked group as a whole?

If the settings are able to be applied to each individual AI character:

Suppose you had a 6-man AI squad "Alpha" linked as a group with an AI officer in the lead, and the 'courage' levels of the soldiers varied wildly (one with no courage, others with mid-to high settings, and the officer maxed out). They then engage "bravo" - an opposing force of equal strength, but all the courage settings of this force are at 100%.

- As the battle progresses, Alpha starts taking casualties. Will this modify the courage values for the entire linked squad?

- What are the factors that go into governing the behavior of the one with no courage?

- Is there anything in this mod at present that might be used to expand the conditions where 'setCaptive' is triggered?

- Will he run, and if so, how far from the rest of his group would he stray?

- Will the presence of his fearless leader modify his 'base courage' level? Or can he only hide and seek nearby cover?

Also, this also has me wondering one other thing. Are there any differences or modifiers between OPFOR, IND, and BLUFOR in regards to AI behavior (including vanilla ArmA, mods, and BI's future plans)? For example, if you use the SP campaign's situation and backstory as a baseline reference, I could see a certain logic behind IND forces being more likely to either retreat or fight to the last man, but much less likely to surrender, due to their limited manpower and resources directed at high-risk/high-reward missions, and the knowledge that even the lowest ranking members could reveal valuable intel under interrogation that could jeopardize the entire IND force. Of course, I don't really expect that level of detail and control available at present, but it seems like something akin to this would be part of the ongoing evolution of the AI system. While it's certainly not of use to all player-made missions, such a situational/factional 'big-picture' behavior setting system could be of use for more complex missions (or an ongoing series of missions) that have a rich backstory to them.

This looks amazing I can't wait to try it out.

Thanks

- Would I be able to customize the skills and behavior of individual units within a linked group, or would there only be one set of settings for a linked group as a whole?

You can customise the skill of each individual unit

- Is there anything in this mod at present that might be used to expand the conditions where 'setCaptive' is triggered?

I am not sure what you mean

Are there any differences or modifiers between OPFOR, IND, and BLUFOR in regards to AI behavior (including vanilla ArmA, mods, and BI's future plans)?

No, they all behave the same

For all the other questions I'd recommend you to ask them here

• Like 1

hey awesome mod you have it's very handy to use and I spent countless hours using this with eden :) is that possible if you can add A3 terrain object such as tree , road, ghost hotel etc that is hidden/unavailable on vanilla eden ? it would be great ! 

hey awesome mod you have it's very handy to use and I spent countless hours using this with eden :) is that possible if you can add A3 terrain object such as tree , road, ghost hotel etc that is hidden/unavailable on vanilla eden ? it would be great ! 

Thanks for your feedback. I'll not work on that because I think BIS is going to add that soon.

No more Custom Compositions in my latest update of this. An Arma Eden update includes a new symbol for 'Custom' but there is nothing listed. Am I missing something?