Thanks for your feedback, I'll fix the setUnitPos issue as soon as possible. Just checked the code and did some testing ingame, and I can't reproduce it, are you on stable or dev branch?

Sorry, but who are you talking to about this?  Is it my post or someone else?  If you're referring to mine, i did fix the animation issue by deleting the unit and creating another one with same settings.  It then worked OK.  But as far as the SETUNITPOT code, it still exists in mission file but no issues from what i can tell.  I'm on stable.  Hope that helps if you were referring to my post.

save loadout after respawn not working. Any tips?

playable unit, select save load out, take some weapon and then respawn, player will respawn with vanilla laodout.

fogs looks like not working at all. again, any tips?

save loadout after respawn not working. Any tips?

playable unit, select save load out, take some weapon and then respawn, player will respawn with vanilla laodout.

So your unit spawns, you pick up a weapon and this weapon won't be saved? That's intended, only the initial loadout will be saved.

fogs looks like not working at all. again, any tips?

Vanilla fog setting or Advanced fog setting?

Is there a list of which chairs work with this?  because I was having issues with getting a unit to sit properly as well.

Animation:

"SIT_AT_TABLE":

Supported Objects:

["Land_CampingChair_V2_F",[0,0.08,-0.02],-180],

["Land_ChairPlastic_F",[0,0.08,-0.02],90],

["Land_ChairWood_F",[0,0.02,-0.02],-180]

Animation:

"SIT";

"SIT1";

"SIT2";

"SIT3";

"SIT_U1";

"SIT_U2";

"SIT_U3":

Supported Objects:

["Land_CampingChair_V2_F",[0,0.08,0.05],-180],

["Land_ChairPlastic_F",[0,0.08,0.05],90],

["Land_ChairWood_F",[0,0.02,0.05],-180]

Animation:

"SIT_HIGH";

"SIT_HIGH2":

Supported Objects:

["Box_NATO_Wps_F",[0,-0.12,-0.20],0]

Animation:

"SIT_SAD1":

Supported Objects:

["Box_NATO_Wps_F",[0,-0.27,0.03],0]

Animation:

"SIT_SAD2":

Supported Objects:

["Box_NATO_Wps_F",[0,-0.3,0.05],0]

Animation:

"SIT_HIGH1":

Supported Objects:

["Box_NATO_Wps_F",[0,-0.23,0.03],0]

So your unit spawns, you pick up a weapon and this weapon won't be saved? That's intended, only the initial loadout will be saved.

Vanilla fog setting or Advanced fog setting?

nvm.it working.my mistake.i forgot to set vanilla fog first and then active advanced fog.

So the strangest thing just happened.

I loaded a mission in the editor and all of my ambient animations erased. I'm 100% positive I saved the mission. Everyone is standing exactly where they were when the animation was set, but they're in the default stand animation.

I can share a photo of my repair guy who was set to be laying down repairing who's now standing underneath a Jackal as proof I didn't just mess this up if anyone wants. LOL!

Hmmm. I'm not sure how this could have happened.

EDIT: False alarm. Even though everyone with an animation is visibly standing in the editor, when the mission plays they all do revert back to the designated animation. Very strange! When I left it they were doing what I set them to.

Now, after entering and exiting the mission again, they are all back to their animation state in the editor itself.

Is this a bug? No big deal. Just figured I'd ask. I could see this even being a feature for performance purposes.

• Like 1

Gif

Hope you like it

• Like 4

:) Nice.

Some ideas:

setBehaviour

setCombatMode

Hostage module

behaviour and combat mod settings are available in the group attributes.

A module is generally not possible because it will create dependencies, but I plan on making a "hostage attribute"

Here's a cool idea--setting up an option for vehicles and aircraft to have various doors opened on spawn. Good for static, empty vehicles, or just for show. Not sure how difficult this would be, but since we can now adjust vehicle inventories and skins from the editor, I believe anything is possible.

Here's a cool idea--setting up an option for vehicles and aircraft to have various doors opened on spawn. Good for static, empty vehicles, or just for show. Not sure how difficult this would be, but since we can now adjust vehicle inventories and skins from the editor, I believe anything is possible.

Have you hacked my PC? I was just doing some research for something like that. Unfortunately it's not the easy since I can't limite specific attribute to specific class names.

Nice idea and would make the mission making much easier.

Thx for your work.

Will try it after work.

One Question are the skills also for the dedi or only local ?

One Question are the skills also for the dedi or only local ?

They also work on a dedicated server.

some more ideas :)

Arma 3 Particle Effects maker tool

I'll look into it.

attachTo

Is this possible to attach objects via something like syncing?

Custom connections do not work yet. As soon as they are fixed I'll try to make this work.

:threadjacked:

I'll look into it.

Something like this ;)

particl3s.jpg

• Like 1

:threadjacked:

Something like this ;)

particl3s.jpg

Seems like you've integrated it very well already, less work for me :yay:

I've just uploaded a stringtable.xml template to GitHub, thanks to _dardo

for his help. If you want this mod to be translated in your language, feel free to contribute.

Seems like you've integrated it very well already, less work for me

Lol, yeah, sorry for hijacking, thought I'd tease a little.

It's working quite nice in the editor, I guess it could perhaps be even released as such but because I'm not happy with it yet, it won't :P

Anyhoo, enough hijacking.

Been liking this mod of yours a lot, I guess you've done like 80% of stuff BIS should have done on day one :P

Which reminded me, during my endeavors I may have stumbled on a way to move the ambientanimed entities after the anim has been applied to it so IF it actually works I may do some code donating then.

Unless of course you have already 'solved' that yourself, that is. Haven't checked in a while.

Hi Revo. As the animation are working in editor or solo mode for sure, i'm still unable to make it work on a dedi server. Is there something special to, check?

Hi Revo. As the animation are working in editor or solo mode for sure, i'm still unable to make it work on a dedi server. Is there something special to, check?

I just build a test mission and the animations work for me on a dedicated.

If you find the time you can test out this mission and see if it works for you there.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/716959zsru35xoe/3den_enhanced.Stratis.pbo?dl=0

I just tested and it's not working. Maybe conflicting with a serverside mod? It actually run:

• @cba_a3;
  • @task_force_radio;@ace3;
  • @ares;
  • @mcc_sandbox_a3;
  • @3den_enhanced;

Edit: conflict confirmed. I'm gonna try them one by one until I find out wich of those.

Edit: the animation system conflict with MCC sandbox. Seems to break only the animation system.

Just to make clear, you don't need to run this mod on the server, it's completely unecessary.

That's a pity, I'll see if I can do something about this in the future.

Ok, i dropped MCC and now everything work just fine. Thank you for your work and kind help. Laso, I noticed that Ai with animation "sitting up" is buggy. Thing work fine in editor but when on the server, character fall trough the crate he is sitting on.

Yeah I know, those sitting high animations are buggy, probably gonna remove them until I find a better solution.