Ah i see, as in remove from inventory. On the topic of inventory, I think a remove all button or "Clear Vehicle Cargo" would be nice for quick editing of object inventories.

Ah i see, as in remove from inventory. On the topic of inventory, I think a remove all button or "Clear Vehicle Cargo" would be nice for quick editing of object inventories.

That's already there. Clear Inventory/Clear Vehicle Cargo

I need it to be player wise....

Som need GPS Som don't....

That's already there. Clear Inventory/Clear Vehicle Cargo

Ah yea my bad, didn't look very hard.

That's one of the limitations with BIS_fnc_ambientAnims. I'll see if executing the function globally saves this issue.

Any idea how to use animations in MP now?

sometime this mod cause a error on dedicated server:

Error loading mission

Mission won't load.

i m not sure with code/part is bug. set unit stance, patrol, 

Hey Revo,

just a small note: because the addon's name is 3den, you won't be able to find it on A3 Workshop with a query of 'Eden enhanced'. That's a little sad and this could be improved I'm sure :)

• Like 1

sometime this mod cause a error on dedicated server:

Error loading mission

Mission won't load.

i m not sure with code/part is bug. set unit stance, patrol, 

Are you using virtual entities? Those prevent a mp mission from loading currently.

Hey Revo,

just a small note: because the addon's name is 3den, you won't be able to find it on A3 Workshop with a query of 'Eden enhanced'. That's a little sad and this could be improved I'm sure :)

Well, if I rename it to Eden Enhanced, then folks won't find it by searching for 3den Enhanced ;)

Does anybody tried using remoteExec ? For example: [this,"STAND"] remoteExec ["bis_fnc_ambientanim",0]; 

Does anybody tried using remoteExec ? For example: [this,"STAND"] remoteExec ["bis_fnc_ambientanim",0]; 

That should work. Make sure to only execute it on the server.

• Like 1

That should work. Make sure to only execute it on the server.

Awesome! Waiting for the next update e.e

Couple of suggestions:

Bring back the classname display - its often needed for scripts and having it shown like in 2D editor is really helpful.

If possible, add an option to disable error reporting in 3D editor. I discovered that even if you disabled the "show errors" parameters you still get error popups if you preview a mission in 3D editor. It would be nice if there was a checkbox or something to disable that. I often run missions from editor as I like to dick around, since I use lots of mods errors are bound to pop u.

• Like 1

Will missions created while using this mod still work when this mod gets removed from the modset (e.g. because it doesn't work anymore after an ArmA update)?

Yes it will, and what is your problem with mods not being updated ? You asked something similar silly in my mine detector thread....

Couple of suggestions:

Bring back the classname display - its often needed for scripts and having it shown like in 2D editor is really helpful.

If possible, add an option to disable error reporting in 3D editor. I discovered that even if you disabled the "show errors" parameters you still get error popups if you preview a mission in 3D editor. It would be nice if there was a checkbox or something to disable that. I often run missions from editor as I like to dick around, since I use lots of mods errors are bound to pop u.

Just so you're aware if you right click a unit, then select log-->you can log the class of the object to the clipboard, slower than the 2D editor in that respect though

Just so you're aware if you right click a unit, then select log-->you can log the class of the object to the clipboard, slower than the 2D editor in that respect though

While you are right, its really unhandy because it does not simply copy the classname...but creates a script line. 

That means it adds even more tedious steps if you want to edit or use classnames in modules (e.g. ALiVE Combat Support) 

Back in 2D Editor times it was just double-click, mark, CTRL-C and CTRL-V. Now you have more. 

So a display like in the 2D editor would be uber awesome. (Or maybe a button next to the Class Selection on the top that lets you copy the classname)

(Don't understand me wrong. You answer is correct and I did not meant my answer mean or harsch. Its good that you pointed it out. I just wanted to show R3vo that this would be still a much needed addtiion! ^^")

@Moon..:

I have just implemented an additional context menu entry, which will only copy the class name of the selected unit, nothing more, that way you can directly copy the output into your script.

• Like 2

@Moon..:

I have just implemented an additional context menu entry, which will only copy the class name of the selected unit, nothing more, that way you can directly copy the output into your script.

Mucho apprechiated :3

Yes it will, and what is your problem with mods not being updated ? You asked something similar silly in my mine detector thread....

There are tons of mods out there which did work with previous versions of ArmA3, but don't work anymore because of an update and don't get updated anymore, e.g. because the author isn't active anymore. Good examples of ArmA updates breaking mods are the recent hitpoint updates on vests and helmets or the sound changes on weapons (I think it was 1.24 or something like that).

So when an update breaks a mod, and the mod author doesn't update the mod (for whatever reason) and we used that mod, we have to remove the mod from our repository. If it is a mod that adds dependencies to a mission, that means all missions done with that mod don't work anymore or have to be reworked.

As we strive for consistency and being able to still play missions some time after they were created, we are extremely cautious about the mods we put into our repository and prefer mods with a large developer base (like CUP, RHS or ACE), so there's a high change they don't get abandoned. However, if a mod doesn't add dependencies to a mission and can be removed without consequences, that doesn't matter so much. That's also the reason why I asked about a dependency-free version of your mine detector - or an integration into ACE3.

• Like 1

There are tons of mods out there which did work with previous versions of ArmA3, but don't work anymore because of an update and don't get updated anymore, e.g. because the author isn't active anymore. Good examples of ArmA updates breaking mods are the recent hitpoint updates on vests and helmets or the sound changes on weapons (I think it was 1.24 or something like that).

So when an update breaks a mod, and the mod author doesn't update the mod (for whatever reason) and we used that mod, we have to remove the mod from our repository. If it is a mod that adds dependencies to a mission, that means all missions done with that mod don't work anymore or have to be reworked.

As we strive for consistency and being able to still play missions some time after they were created, we are extremely cautious about the mods we put into our repository and prefer mods with a large developer base (like CUP, RHS or ACE), so there's a high change they don't get abandoned. However, if a mod doesn't add dependencies to a mission and can be removed without consequences, that doesn't matter so much. That's also the reason why I asked about a dependency-free version of your mine detector - or an integration into ACE3.

But lol he just said the mod is dependency-free

This mod is pretty good, I like the damaging system and the arsenal best of all. I would like to suggest adding a respawn option into the mod so that you can make AI squads and vehicles respawn back where they were first placed after being destroyed

• Like 1

But lol he just said the mod is dependency-free

I know he did, and that's not the point - he asked why I have a problem with mods not being updated and I explained it to him.

R3vo

Just want to say.. Great Mod..I use this all the time now in making/tweaking missions and really speeds things along. 

Thanks for putting this out there, surprised BIS did not do something like this when they added Eden.

Nomad