This is absolutely fantastic!

The only unfortunate thing is, that when somebody who doesn't have 3den Enhanced activated opens the mission and saves it again, the mission.sqm entries (for subskills like accuracy, etc.) get lost.

But I take it this is just how the system works, right?

Anyways, thanks for adding all the functions that frankly already should have been in the game. :P

Yep, that's how it works.

Special States for vehicles.

Oh. I thought it was for ammo boxes and stuff. Because i cant seem to find a way to make an empty ammobox and start adding items from there using the object: equipment storage section. Instead i have to remove the default items first one by one, wheter in default or virtual.

Let's say that we want to create a mission with this mod, would we have to have this mod as a required mod, or can we simply remove it out of the mission sqm with no problems?

Used this today for the first time and gotta say it really enhances the 3d editor..excellent work and thanks for sharing!

Diesel

• Like 2

I hate to be this guy but... can't get it to show up.

Problem might come from:

_Crazy amount of mods launched alongside (tried with only this + CBA activated and same result)

_Map is Takistan (tried on Stratis = same result though)

_I tried using it on an existing mission (tried fresh and spawned a  single unit, didn't work)

_I might be looking at the wrong place (I look for it by double clicking on the unit)

Any idea to solve my probable non issue ?

Let's say that we want to create a mission with this mod, would we have to have this mod as a required mod, or can we simply remove it out of the mission sqm with no problems?

No dependencies are created. The functions are saved into the mission.sqm as simple expressions ;)

Problem might come from:

_Crazy amount of mods launched alongside (tried with only this + CBA activated and same result)

_I tried using it on an existing mission (tried fresh and spawned a  single unit, didn't work)

_I might be looking at the wrong place (I look for it by double clicking on the unit)

Well, it works for me and others. Try to start it without any other mod and see if it works then. Afterwards try to enable them one by one. Maybe it not compatible with some other mod.

New mod v1.0 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Hey R3vo , you can upload updates or new mods to withSIX yourself now!

Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing.

To learn more, follow this guide.

• Like 1

this is a great work, i'm wondering if you can improve the triggers and add things like "if OPFOR is detected, then terminate animation". is this possible?

Problem might come from:

Check your "@3den enhanced" folder name - if you just copy it from the downloaded archive, it has an empty space in it (or at least had for me). Arma can't deal with empty spaces in mod folder names, so just replace it with an underscore.

Really nice work, R3vo!

But the animations aren't working in a multiplayer session. Any idea how to fix this?

Check your "@3den enhanced" folder name - if you just copy it from the downloaded archive, it has an empty space in it (or at least had for me). Arma can't deal with empty spaces in mod folder names, so just replace it with an underscore.

Arma 3 can handle empty spaces in folder names quite well for me, otherwise I wouldn't name it like this.

Really nice work, R3vo!

But the animations aren't working in a multiplayer session. Any idea how to fix this?

That's one of the limitations with BIS_fnc_ambientAnims. I'll see if executing the function globally saves this issue.

Amazing job R3vo!!

Like other people, I can set the animations on units but they won't fight when around enemies.

I think if you use BIS_fnc_ambientAnimCombat instead maybe it would work ? There is less choice in animations, but I think it should work!

Thanks and really looking forward to the next versions!

Amazing job R3vo!!

Like other people, I can set the animations on units but they won't fight when around enemies.

I think if you use BIS_fnc_ambientAnimCombat instead maybe it would work ? There is less choice in animations, but I think it should work!

Thanks and really looking forward to the next versions!

Thanks for the kind words.

I'll include ambientAnimCombat in a newer version.

Btw. as long as the combat ambient anims aren't there, using  unit call BIS_fnc_ambientAnim__terminate;  finishes the animation and returns the unit to normal "duty". Needs a custom condition obviously. (be aware of the two underscores, not only one)

A small warning for users of the dev version. Today's dev update broke the whole mod. (At least I think that caused it) Have to rework alot of the attributes..... :hang:

Absolutely loving this, but is there a way to set what a unit snaps to when certain animations (like the sitting ones) are activated?

Absolutely loving this, but is there a way to set what a unit snaps to when certain animations (like the sitting ones) are activated?

That should still work normally.

Can you add

"Remove GPS"

"Remove map"

Absolutely ;)

• Like 1

Can you add

"Remove GPS"

"Remove map"

Is this not already in game as part of the core of 3DEN -  TOP MENU >> Attributes >> General >> States

Capture.png

Yep, your're right, it doesn't remove the map and gps but it players can't use it.