giallustio

=BTC= Militia for A3

btc.png

Hi everyone!

I've made this quick port for my unit but I'd like to share it with the comunity.

This addon adds two factions to Arma 3.

The base A3 guerrila is now available in the editor with new groups.

A completely new faction has been added for your middle-east operation.

The new faction has almost 60 different uniforms and 30 headgears to guarantee an high randomization for your units.

A lot of groups and vehicles are available in the editor and usable with Zeus.

Here's a quick video:

This addon requires RHS.

You're not allowed to upload this mod on the workshop.

Download
btn_donate_LG.gif

• Like 4

Are there any pics of the non-Middle Eastern militia? Congrats on your mod!

@bullsh

Nope, it's just a config that shows the base A3 guerrila in the editor and Zeus.

@foxhound

Thank you for your link!

New mod v1.0 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Hey giallustio , you can upload updates or new mods to withSIX yourself now!

Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing.

To learn more, follow this guide.

Hi, I like your pack, and I was wondering if you're planning to make it compatible with alive. Me and my friends tried to make a mission with this mod but it got bugged and we were not able to use it correctly. It spawns randomly, or doesn't spawn at all, so it seems like alive isn't fully supported. Or maybe it's just us and we messed up somewhere. Can you help us ? Thanks for this addon, and for any help you can give me  :D

Hi, I like your pack, and I was wondering if you're planning to make it compatible with alive. Me and my friends tried to make a mission with this mod but it got bugged and we were not able to use it correctly. It spawns randomly, or doesn't spawn at all, so it seems like alive isn't fully supported. Or maybe it's just us and we messed up somewhere. Can you help us ? Thanks for this addon, and for any help you can give me  :D

So, you're back on A3!

I'll take a look into it, but no promises

Our community is going to add this excellent mod to our repository within the next 2 weeks. A couple questions:

1. Do you plan to make inventory pictures for clothing and headgear included in this mod? As of now they have placeholder pictures.

2. Do you plan on reducing clipping issues when using vanilla backpacks and vests with your clothing?

3. Do you plan on adding optional HLC AK configs to the mod? Very few middle-eastern factions actually use AK-74M's or SVDM's. 

Cheers from Finland,

Nummi

So, you're back on A3!

I'll take a look into it, but no promises

Heck yeah, I'm back  :)  me and my friends are trying to make some good missions, A2 style and insurgency-like scenarios.

Thanks a lot, alive support would be absolutely awesome!!

Our community is going to add this excellent mod to our repository within the next 2 weeks. A couple questions:

1. Do you plan to make inventory pictures for clothing and headgear included in this mod? As of now they have placeholder pictures.

2. Do you plan on reducing clipping issues when using vanilla backpacks and vests with your clothing?

3. Do you plan on adding optional HLC AK configs to the mod? Very few middle-eastern factions actually use AK-74M's or SVDM's. 

Cheers from Finland,

Nummi

1) If you make them I'll add them gladly

2) Not really interested in, CUP will do something about it for sure. I just need something quick for my unit, they're designed to be used as AI.

3) No sorry

Howdy,

cool Mod and nice looking Units!

But i got one problem, i cant find the classnames anywhere..

Could you help me with that?

Thx a lot and greets!

How can I merge this add on to your other mission Hearts and Minds?

Hey @giallustio!

Not sure if you plan to develop this mod any further, but I have on request, that the Afghan Militia be given RHS' militia weaponry, like the AKM/AKMS, Zastava rifles, SVD, etc, etc. Having them use modern Russian weaponry is kind of immersion breaking, and it's a pain to go through and give them proper weaponry manually.