diabolical

"MEC" Middle-Eastern Coalition Forces

Will we be able to change the barrell on the fly,somehow?

Actually that's a nice idea. I saw that on a mod before. Basically instead of making different variants one by one, that modder placed barrels on suppressor slot. If you want to check it, it's on steam workshop:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=564980673

(It says the mod isn't compatible, but it is)

• Like 1

Well, if you check NIA AUG's they can also have interchangeable barrel lengths, so you can swap between carbine, full and long barrel versions with the same base weapon- I think there was even an option to convert a Carbine into a AUG 9mm instead of 5.56 NATO. 

Have you completely scrapped the G3? Perhaps an optional config with the G3s instead could be released?

The reason I have made the weapons this way is to try and stick to how vanilla does stuff. For example the MX rifle has many variants (MX, MXC, MXM, MX lsw?) So I cant see there being any changeable's etc because of the configurations varies between etc version. 

Have you completely scrapped the G3? Perhaps an optional config with the G3s instead could be released?

It may reappear as a alt marksman but for now I'am focused on the hk33 being my base weapon.

Wo6kzFb.png

• Like 6

Man, those uniforms are immaculate!

Just re-textures of the AAF

• Like 1

BTR-60s all textured up and in game. quite happy with it (an iran/turkish mix with the pattern)

1L9R8fZ.png

• Like 9

Thank you so much for making vehicles that are not dependant on a large mod such CUP/ RHS, it's been years since there's been a decent soviet block vehicles pack. 

• Like 1

This looks absolutely amazing...will be so cool to have another (fictional) faction to fight against than CSAT or the usual middle eastern insurgents :)

Yeah. I love that. MEC soldiers was very very funny in BF2. When I see video of it I start crying remember the old good time in BF2. No more romantic magic in BF3/4. However I hope this addons will recreate somethingh is really needed in A3. Also more middle east theme island will be more interesting. There are too few for A3!

There are dozens of MIddle Eastern Islands as well as Asian ones that could pass for MIddle Eastern ones!! You have loads of Iraqi and Afghani islands as well as a some North African ones that might as well be middle eastern too. 

As a diehard PR player, really looking forward to this :) And then imagining if this was used with Bluedrake42's up and coming Project Reality: Arma 3... :)

Will they have the Mig-29 and Su-33 just like in BF2? =P

;)

• Like 2

Will they have the Mig-29 and Su-33 just like in BF2? =P

Su33?

su33-2.jpg

As far as I remember there was Su34...

the-strangest-things-in-the-cockpit-of-a

• Like 3

My base APC. There will be many different weapon systems for this one (MTLB)

ATqAgYE.png

• Like 11

My base APC. There will be many different weapon systems for this one (MTLB)

Not really APC actually.It's utility tracktor.Mostly used for towing artellery.

So something similar to this in western military is this vehicle.

b3e2fefad2065fbc17d299c126846c26.jpg

• Like 1

Not really APC actually.It's utility tracktor.Mostly used for towing artellery.

So something similar to this in western military is this vehicle.

b3e2fefad2065fbc17d299c126846c26.jpg

Nah, it had transport capabilities, its basically the btr for the russian marines.

BTR-60s all textured up and in game. quite happy with it (an iran/turkish mix with the pattern)

http://i.imgur.com/1L9R8fZ.png

What map is this? Edited by R0adki11
don't quote images as per the forum rules!
  • Like 4

What map is this?

Another project being worked on that is very WIP. But as a hint if you can work out where the taxi (bottom right) is from you'll work out the map