ATC Guardian

Some Eden Editor Features Integrated Into Zeus?

Would be really nice to get some of the features of Eden Editor integrated into Zeus to make it easier for game masters doing real time missions.

One feature that would be awesome to have is the ability to Search through content instead of having to look through all the different categories and sections to remember where that one object is that you want to place down.

• Like 1

not likely to happen. 

What makes you think so ?

I think it makes perfect sense to update Zeus to be on par with the usability of 3DEN.

If I'm not mistaken their latest sit rep post states that they will be implementing things such as the search feature into Zeus.

• Like 2

Found it in this Sitrep:

https://dev.arma3.com/post/sitrep-00144

There are a few things that are pretty clear we'll work on first, besides fixing issues:
  • What about Zeus? Some of the relevant Eden Editor improvements can hopefully be brought back to that mode, such as search.

Anyone know if there is any more info on when this will be possible, or is it just on the back burner for now?

Now that Apex has been released, is it possible to see work on this feature being continued?

I'm surprised they went back to zeus to give it some love. I was expecting them to release it and then be done with it and never touch it again, seeing as some of the bugs that are still present that have been around since its creation have gone unfixed . Also because it was free.