captainblackbeard

Using a Description.ext ?

Heyo. 

So, i've started to play around with the 3D editor and i've encountered a problem, the description. 

We usually use a revive script and as far as i can see, there is no way to activate it without using a description. 

In the editor there is no way i can add it (as far as i know) and when i used the tutorial it linked me to a WIP page on the wiki. 

How do i use the old Description.ext ? Is not possible anymore ? 

Usage of the description.ext is still possible like it was before.

• Like 1

Works like it did before. Just create the file manually in the mission root, and reopen the mission in the 3d editor.

Here is just a simple test mission to show how, and that it works: https://dropfile.to/km4lw(No virus just a mp mission ;) )

Regards Arkensor

• Like 2

Also it should be noted anything you put in the description.ext will over ride anything done in the editor which is great.

We usually use a revive script and as far as i can see, there is no way to activate it without using a description. 

Hey captainblackbeard, what revive script do you guys usually use and have you implemented it without any issues?

Works like it did before. Just create the file manually in the mission root, and reopen the mission in the 3d editor.

Here is just a simple test mission to show how, and that it works: https://dropfile.to/km4lw(No virus just a mp mission ;) )

Regards Arkensor

This link has expired, do you mind reposting the file so i can see a sample mission? Just learning to use the editor to create missions for me and my friends.

Regards,