Sign in to follow this  
autigergrad

I can put a cup on a table.....A CUP ON A TABLE!!!!!!!

Halle-freaking-lujah!!! Sweet ARMA gods on high this is glorious!!!!

• Like 6

lol... sweet isnt it... I can put a sniper in a tower with out restarting 20 times lol...

• Like 3

I tried EDEN for the first time and it's very easy to use, very straightforward. I've had some problem finding the Export menu under File to make a .pbo, but other than that all great! Remember = M key = 2D.

F*ck YEAH!!! Sweet ARMA Gods on high this is glorious!!!!

Amazing the attachTo command, isn't it. I use it a lot and saves me 5 restarts of the mission. :D

Mine always crashes, I tried putting some ISIS terorists in a building in Zargabad and it crashes, Very clunky and laggy when it doesn't crash. I'd say this Eden editor wasn't ready to be released yet. It's horrible.

Mine always crashes, I tried putting some ISIS terorists in a building in Zargabad and it crashes, Very clunky and laggy when it doesn't crash. I'd say this Eden editor wasn't ready to be released yet. It's horrible.

Could be your mods, because my Eden is smooth as hell.

• Like 3

Nice to be able to work inside the ghost hotel and not have to hunt down the x,y,z. They could have terraformed underneath a bit better raising the ground level to the rear steps to walk in the back door but oh well, nice for shootouts and mission designs on multiple floors. Now to get some fresh towels and linens to room number 302.

• Like 2

Yeah but damn... these fonts make the game unplayable :D ;)

Eden is awesome, even on my shitty laptop I can put shit in the way all over the place (said in a "Robin Williams on Golf accent" )

• Like 1

Now to get some fresh towels and linens to room number 302.

LOL, spat out my coffee...

Yeah but damn... these fonts make the game unplayable :D ;)

Eden is awesome, even on my shitty laptop I can put shit in the way all over the place (said in a "Robin Williams on Golf accent" )

Question for you Road Runner, How are the load times on the laptop. 

I have noticed Eden can be slower on exiting a preview when reloading a mission.. Is it more noticable on the laptop?

Cosmic, my laptop isn't the best in the world, it's got 6 gig of RAM and in an ASUS X45V, Eden loads in 5-6 seconds, and about the same when I exit, edit and restart,  I really only use the laptop for previews of textures/models I've made, trying to run a full blown mission with under 15FPS sucks.

Thanks for the info RR. I was curious whether or not it took much longer on the older hardware because it was a concern people had in relation to losing the 2d editor.

I'd haphazard a guess that load times would also depend on the mods you have active as well.

u mean cup in the table because everytime i preview a scenario everything on the table clip through..it looks fine in the editor though

u mean cup in the table because everytime i preview a scenario everything on the table clip through..it looks fine in the editor though

try the "attach to" command as per #4, that might stop clipping ?