So i just noticed this mission and seem this is what i was look for.

If i read correctly, this mod is only need to load on server side and all I need to do is setting the basic settings in CBA Settings in the EDEN Editor and then, Boom, the DCG mod would auotmaticly put enemies into the towns and buildings in the mission and I dont need to do anything else?

On 9/30/2016 at 8:36 AM, SENSEII said:

I'm not going to include RHS units by default. Doing so would unnecessarily increase the size of the unitpool arrays and slow things down for people not running RHS.

However, follow the steps below to quickly get a list copied to your clipboard. 

• Open the single player editor
  • Press Ctrl-D to open the debug console
  • Paste the code
  • Change the variable, _side, depending on what pool you'd like to fill.
    • EAST = 0, WEST = 1, INDEPENDENT = 2
  • Change the variable, _type, depending on what type of pool you'd like to fill
    • unitPool = "MAN", vehPool = "LANDVEHICLE", airPool = "AIR"
  • Press Local Exec

_side = 0;
_type = "MAN";
_prefix = "rhs";

_cfg = configFile >> "CfgVehicles";
_classArr = [];

for "_index" from 0 to (count _cfg - 1) do {
	_cfgClass = _cfg select _index;

if (isClass _cfgClass) then {
		_cfgName = configName _cfgClass;
		_cfgDisplay = getText (_cfgClass >> "displayName");
		_cfgSide = getNumber (_cfgClass >> "side");
		_cfgScope = getNumber (_cfgClass >> "scope");

if (_cfgSide isEqualTo _side && {_cfgScope > 1} && {_cfgName isKindOf _type} && {!(toLower _cfgDisplay isEqualTo "sniper")} && {toLower (_cfgName select [0,count _prefix]) isEqualTo toLower _prefix}) then {
			_classArr pushBack str _cfgName;
		};
	};
};

_exportStr = _classArr joinString ",";
copyToClipboard _exportStr;

Good day. Can you also use weapons?

I'm trying to create a DCG mission.  I'd like it to have medical units like those in the standard mission (at least the one on Altis) where you can go to the medical unit and use the ACE interaction menu to bring a player back to full health.

In the past we had some code that allowed us hand place (via Eden) a unit and set him up as the base medic, sadly that code does not appear to work any more.  Does anyone know how to do this.

Thanks in advance,  S

Hi.

I'm using the DCG in Takistan, and when i request a transport, i go to the map select the extraction point and when i'm goig to select the insertion point (anywhere in the map and off the map) it gives allways the message that the insertion is too close to the extraction. And the transport gets canceled!
Can you help me with this please!?

18 hours ago, TheBigOne_014 said:

Hi.

I'm using the DCG in Takistan, and when i request a transport, i go to the map select the extraction point and when i'm goig to select the insertion point (anywhere in the map and off the map) it gives allways the message that the insertion is too close to the extraction. And the transport gets canceled!
Can you help me with this please!?

Have to admit we have never been able to get the helicopter extraction system to work.  I have never seen any messages telling me there was a reason for this, just the message saying it has been cancelled.