Sign in to follow this  
Noraku

SP Revive/Repawn Mod

Hello Bi Community,

I'm in need of assistance. I would like to request a mod solely for Single Player usage compatible with community generated missions. As of yet, I've only been able to find Scripts which require implementation into user created missions. I would like something which supports Single Player Scenarios, CO-OP, and Campaign missions.

I know, I know weak sauce on my part for not being a proficient enthusiast. I'm a casual gamer wishing to experience the intense action which ARMA 3 provides without the meticulous: 

• Planning
  • Recon
  • Security
  • Control
  • Common Sense

I'm well versed in all aspects of the 5 principles of patrolling, yet all I want to do is have fun within an expansive environment ARMA provides. Which is much more fulfilling and forgiving than that of real life operation. 

Thank you in advance for the support to whoever can help me create or supply me with such a Mod.

I'm looking for something along the lines of =BTC='s revive script.

Posts like this are what THIS THREAD is designed for.

Thank you for pointing me in the right direction. 

I know this thread is a little dead, but my 2 cents on this would be to use something like ACE3. Before death, teammates will lie in an injured position, to which you may revive them, in an unfortunately complicated manor that even I myself have yet to get my head around...