hoverguy

[Release] Simple Vehicle Shop System

I know you've combined these shops already, but i was wondering.. is there a way to set the vehicle spawn points based on the players side? So that there can be a shop for each side with their own respective spawn points OR can you set the vehicle spawn point to "find a safe place near the player who purchased the vehicle"?

On 12/26/2017 at 5:45 AM, cupcake_actual said:

I know you've combined these shops already, but i was wondering.. is there a way to set the vehicle spawn points based on the players side? So that there can be a shop for each side with their own respective spawn points OR can you set the vehicle spawn point to "find a safe place near the player who purchased the vehicle"?

Hello @cupcake_actual

I will add side whitelisting to shops, coming in the next update :)

On 12/29/2017 at 7:39 AM, hoverguy said:

Hello @cupcake_actual

I will add side whitelisting to shops, coming in the next update :)

Hey, sorry for reviving such an old topic but, I got everything working correctly, however, I cant seem to get into the vehicles I purchase lol. They all seem to be locked. Any fix for this?

EDIT: Figured the first part out lol! Now, how do you enable the kill rewards? I'm using this in ravage, but unfortunately I'm not being rewarded money or XP when i kill zombies or enemies. Any an all help is much appreciated, thank you.

Ok so how did U figure out how to get into the vehicles? Awesome script but every vehicle I purchase I cannot enter or drive?

On 8/14/2023 at 1:33 AM, Husker-71 said:

Ok so how did U figure out how to get into the vehicles? Awesome script but every vehicle I purchase I cannot enter or drive?

Hello @Husker-71,

You have to push the Y key to unlock/lock your vehicle.

You can always swap interaction keys in the master config file HG_Config.h [Link] with ones of your choosing, look for lockUnlockKey on lines 39 and 111.

Thanks for using SimpleShops.