Sign in to follow this  
kyopsis23

No thermal on nightstalker

In the past, Ive been able to switch from visible to night vision to thermal on the nightstalker scope, but now I can only do visible and nightvision, my buddy that I play with is able to cycle through all the modes including thermal, and we have the exactly same gun and scope, does anyone know why that is?

Hi there,

Are you using the Nightstalker on a multiplayer server? Some developers will disable the use of thermals on their server. For example: A server I play on has removed Thermal Vision from all tanks.

Make sure you're both running the same mods too. Chances are you have a mod that alters the default behaviour that your friend doesn't (or vice-versa).

Its a private server I made so that shouldnt be the cause, I suppose theres a mod one of has the other doesnt, Ill have to look into this, thank you for the responses

As always,whenever there is an issue with an asset,weapon,addon or anything else,please try it in the editor with no mods running and verify that there is actually a problem.Thanks.

• Like 1

Its a problem with the scope itself, this happened before with an update i think and they fixed it. Instead of being the black and white thermal image its like all red and dull.

ns1.jpg

ns2.jpg

Its a problem with the scope itself, this happened before with an update i think and they fixed it. Instead of being the black and white thermal image its like all red and dull.

ns1.jpg

ns2.jpg

Problem is I dont even get that, itsl literally VIS or NV, no TI

Problem is I dont even get that, itsl literally VIS or NV, no TI

Yeah-the red or orange issue affects everyone,but you are saying you have no TI at all? And you HAVE tried running vanilla right? Because some mods change the way NVG or thermals work.

Ok guys after this latest update(1.68) i have no thermals in scopes?My thermal goggles work just no thermals in scopes.  Its not the serve becausae my friends playing is the same server have thermals, just not me. please help