Axel Horh

[SP] The Slung (My first mission for ARMA III)

Hello.

Let me introduce my first mission for ARMA III.

Version 0.8.0 russian and 0.8.0 english.

This is a liitle mission with intro and outro.

Sounds: russian.

Island - Stratis.

INTRO:

The party was not over else when Alex Kate became feel badly. He asked a friend to take him to home, but it not happened...

He needs to survive on the island ...

Download:

Russian version.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8mlGAUEJyqLN2pkNEFFbm0tT2c/view?usp=sharing

English version.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8mlGAUEJyqLQXlySXZHeWdwdG8/view?usp=sharing

Link 2

https://depositfiles.com/files/ellvc4yxc

lkxkd6ywkupo.jpg

9wj01y94smd2.jpg

Your english is not very good. If you need help, feel free to ask

Hello, macedoniaisgreek.

Unfortunately  it's true. I can to send texts for correcting.

Hello, macedoniaisgreek.

Unfortunately  it's true. I can to send texts for correcting.

Feel free to send the texts here. You can simply copy-paste them from your mission and post them here and then i can try to correct them

• Like 1

Feel free to send the texts here. You can simply copy-paste them from your mission and post them here and then i can try to correct them

Ok. Thank you.

In progress. The Slung part II...

arma320160_9178296_20908452.jpg

Text for correcting.

STR_myTag_overviewText, "The party was not over else when Alex Kate became feel badly. He asked a friend to take him to home, but it not happened...", "Вечеринка была в Ñамом разгаре, когда ÐлекÑу Кейту Ñтало плохо. Он попроÑил друга отвезти его домой, но не Ñудьба... Теперь он должен выжить на оÑтрове."

STR_myTag_missionName, "The Slung 0.8.0", "Брошенный 0.7.7",

STR_myTag_loadMissionText, "He needs to survive on the island ...", "Он должен выжить на оÑтрове..."

STR_myTag_author, "HorH", "автор HorH"

STR_myTag_1, "The party was not over else when Alex Kate became feel badly. He asked a friend to take him to home, but it not happened.", "Вечеринка еще не закончилаÑÑŒ, когда ÐлекÑу Кейту Ñтало плохо. Он попроÑил друга отвезти его домой, но Ñтого не произошло..."

STR_myTag_2, "He need be unloaded quickly.", "Он должен быть быÑтро выгружен."

STR_myTag_3, "Is He alive else?", "Он жив еще?"

STR_myTag_4, "It's OK. This is sleeping pills only.", "Ð’Ñе нормально. Это только Ñнотворное."

STR_myTag_5, "Well done. We get out of here quickly.", "Дело Ñделано. УбираемÑÑ Ð¾Ñ‚Ñюда живо!"

STR_myTag_6, "Holy shit, mine head is very hurts...", "Твою ж мать как болит голова..."

STR_myTag_7, "\n\n\n\n\n\n\nWhere I am. What happened. Where my suit, watch, money, phone. Who made it..", "\n\n\n\n\n\n\nГде Ñ... Что Ñо мной...где мой коÑтюм, деньги, чаÑÑ‹ и телефон...кто Ñто Ñделал..."

STR_myTag_8, "\n\n\n\n\n\n\nMmm...it is cold here, i need the clothes.", "\n\n\n\n\n\n\nЧто-то прохладно...нужно поиÑкать какую-нибудь одежду."

STR_myTag_9, "\n\n\n\n\n\n\nOh some things. I need it.", ""

STR_myTag_10, "\n\n\n\n\n\n\nOk. What I will doing now? I need escape from here.", ""

STR_myTag_11, "\n\n\n\n\n\n\nThere i see a people. Maybe ask them, what is this place? How to get to the US Consulate.", ""

STR_myTag_12, "To ask", "СпроÑить"

STR_myTag_13, "To talk", "Поговорить"

STR_myTag_14, "\n\n\n\n\n\n\nI don't know anything, you need to talk with older man", ""

STR_myTag_15, "\n\n\n\n\n\n\nDjudas: My old father is very grateful to you Alex for your courageous act.", ""

STR_myTag_16, "\n\n\n\n\n\n\nDjudas: When we have been exploring corpses of the bandits, we found a map of the lair. Here it is. I give it to you and it can find something there that will help you get back home.", ""

STR_myTag_17, "\n\n\n\n\n\n\nDjudas: We repaired rattletrap of the bandits and made painting it. Now Lucas will give it to you. In it you will find some useful things that gave me the grateful villagers.", ""

STR_myTag_18, "\n\n\n\n\n\n\nDjudas: We have kept of $ 500 to you for your trip. It is not more money, but you have enough. May God be with you. Maybe We can meet with you later.", ""

STR_myTag_19, "\n\n\n\n\n\n\nAlex Kate: Farewell, Judas. Give my regards to your father", ""

STR_myTag_20, "In the next morning, all villagers of Girna came to see of the Alex. The old man, after combat, went to her sister at the another village. His son Judas came instead him.", ""

STR_myTag_30, "To dig", "Копать"

STR_myTag_31, "To help", "Помочь"

Ok. Thank you.

Text for correcting.

STR_myTag_overviewText, "The party was not over else when Alex Kate became feel badly. He asked a friend to take him to home, but it not happened...", "Вечеринка была в Ñамом разгаре, когда ÐлекÑу Кейту Ñтало плохо. Он попроÑил друга отвезти его домой, но не Ñудьба... Теперь он должен выжить на оÑтрове."

STR_myTag_loadMissionText, "He needs to survive on the island ...", "Он должен выжить на оÑтрове..."

STR_myTag_1, "The party was not over else when Alex Kate became feel badly. He asked a friend to take him to home, but it not happened.", "Вечеринка еще не закончилаÑÑŒ, когда ÐлекÑу Кейту Ñтало плохо. Он попроÑил друга отвезти его домой, но Ñтого не произошло..."

STR_myTag_4, "It's OK. This is sleeping pills only.", "Ð’Ñе нормально. Это только Ñнотворное."

STR_myTag_5, "Well done. We get out of here quickly.", "Дело Ñделано. УбираемÑÑ Ð¾Ñ‚Ñюда живо!"

STR_myTag_6, "Holy shit, mine head is very hurts...", "Твою ж мать как болит голова..."

STR_myTag_7, "\n\n\n\n\n\n\nWhere I am. What happened. Where my suit, watch, money, phone. Who made it..", "\n\n\n\n\n\n\nГде Ñ... Что Ñо мной...где мой коÑтюм, деньги, чаÑÑ‹ и телефон...кто Ñто Ñделал..."

STR_myTag_8, "\n\n\n\n\n\n\nMmm...it is cold here, i need the clothes.", "\n\n\n\n\n\n\nЧто-то прохладно...нужно поиÑкать какую-нибудь одежду."

STR_myTag_10, "\n\n\n\n\n\n\nOk. What I will doing now? I need escape from here.", ""

STR_myTag_11, "\n\n\n\n\n\n\nThere i see a people. Maybe ask them, what is this place? How to get to the US Consulate.", ""

STR_myTag_14, "\n\n\n\n\n\n\nI don't know anything, you need to talk with older man", ""

STR_myTag_15, "\n\n\n\n\n\n\nDjudas: My old father is very grateful to you Alex for your courageous act.", ""

STR_myTag_16, "\n\n\n\n\n\n\nDjudas: When we have been exploring corpses of the bandits, we found a map of the lair. Here it is. I give it to you and it can find something there that will help you get back home.", ""

STR_myTag_17, "\n\n\n\n\n\n\nDjudas: We repaired rattletrap of the bandits and made painting it. Now Lucas will give it to you. In it you will find some useful things that gave me the grateful villagers.", ""

STR_myTag_18, "\n\n\n\n\n\n\nDjudas: We have kept of $ 500 to you for your trip. It is not more money, but you have enough. May God be with you. Maybe We can meet with you later.", ""

STR_myTag_19, "\n\n\n\n\n\n\nAlex Kate: Farewell, Judas. Give my regards to your father", ""

STR_myTag_20, "In the next morning, all villagers of Girna came to see of the Alex. The old man, after combat, went to her sister at the another village. His son Judas came instead him.", ""

Ok. Thank you.

Text for correcting.

STR_myTag_overviewText, "The party was not over when Alex Kate began to feel badly. He asked a friend to take him home, but it did not happen...", "Вечеринка была в Ñамом разгаре, когда ÐлекÑу Кейту Ñтало плохо. Он попроÑил друга отвезти его домой, но не Ñудьба... Теперь он должен выжить на оÑтрове."
STR_myTag_1, "The party was not over  when Alex Kate began to feel badly. He asked a friend to take him home, but it did not happen.", "Вечеринка еще не закончилаÑÑŒ, когда ÐлекÑу Кейту Ñтало плохо. Он попроÑил друга отвезти его домой, но Ñтого не произошло..."
STR_myTag_2, "He needs to be unloaded quickly.", "Он должен быть быÑтро выгружен."
STR_myTag_3, "Is he still alive?", "Он жив еще?"
STR_myTag_5, "Well done. We have to get out of here quickly.", "Дело Ñделано. УбираемÑÑ Ð¾Ñ‚Ñюда живо!"
STR_myTag_6, "Holy shit, my head hurts a lot...", "Твою ж мать как болит голова..."
STR_myTag_7, "\n\n\n\n\n\n\nWhere am I. What happened. Where's my suit, watch, money, phone. Who did it..", "\n\n\n\n\n\n\nГде Ñ... Что Ñо мной...где мой коÑтюм, деньги, чаÑÑ‹ и телефон...кто Ñто Ñделал..."
STR_myTag_8, "\n\n\n\n\n\n\nMmm...it is cold here, i need those clothes.", "\n\n\n\n\n\n\nЧто-то прохладно...нужно поиÑкать какую-нибудь одежду."
STR_myTag_9, "\n\n\n\n\n\n\nOh some things. I need them.", ""
STR_myTag_10, "\n\n\n\n\n\n\nOk. What am I going to do now? I need to escape from here.", ""
STR_myTag_11, "\n\n\n\n\n\n\nI see  people there. Maybe i should ask them, what is this place? How to get to the US Consulate.", ""
STR_myTag_14, "\n\n\n\n\n\n\nI don't know anything, you need to talk with the older man", ""
STR_myTag_16, "\n\n\n\n\n\n\nDjudas: When we have been exploring the corpses of the bandits, we found a map of the lair. Here it is. I am giving it to you and so you can find something there that will help you get back home.", ""
STR_myTag_17, "\n\n\n\n\n\n\nDjudas: We repaired the rattletrap of the bandits and made painting it. Now Lucas will give it to you. In it you will find some useful things that the grateful villagers gave me.", ""
STR_myTag_18, "\n\n\n\n\n\n\nDjudas: We have kept $ 500 for you for your trip. It is not a lot of money, but it's enough. May the God be with you. Maybe we can meet you later.", ""
STR_myTag_20, "In the next morning, all villagers of Girna came to see Alex. The old man, after combat, went to her sister at the another village. His son Judas came instead for him.", ""

Here you have a much better version. Btw i could not correct tag 17 100%  because i did not understand the meaning of the first phrase(this " made painting it". Explain me what you mean with it and i will try to correct this phrase aswell)