2LT. Smith

Mikero Tools Using Wrong Arma 3 Path.

The Mikero tools think my arma 3 is in my C drive, this happened with the Arma 3 Tools too, however with the tools I can change the path. I cannot figure out how to change the path for the Mikero tools.

maybe use regedit and change any paths that link to C;\ to whatever your using now...

At least you can run Mikero's tools. Since attempting to download the latest updater for them I'm locked out from updating them due to it requiring a username and password (that I assumed to be my DevHeaven login credentials however they don't work).

At least you can run Mikero's tools. Since attempting to download the latest updater for them I'm locked out from updating them due to it requiring a username and password (that I assumed to be my DevHeaven login credentials however they don't work).

You can directly contact Mikero to have more details on the new system.

The Mikero tools think my arma 3 is in my C drive, this happened with the Arma 3 Tools too, however with the tools I can change the path. I cannot figure out how to change the path for the Mikero tools.

If I'm not mistaken, Mikero tools are using the registry path to determine the location of the official tools. A verification of the local data from Steam could help with your issue (it will refresh the registry entries).

• Thanks 1