Sign in to follow this  
Shazzy

F-15 RealSound

So after disappearing for roughly 2 years I've come back and picked up my aircraft sound mods again. This time bringing Firewill's F-15 sound.

So while this mod gives the F-15 sounds from real life its not designed to give 100% realism and meant to a balance between gameplay and realism. So dont complain its not 100% realistic as its not designed to be. Anyway features are:

Full start up and shutdown,

Idle,

Half throttle (roughly still playing with this),

Full throttle,

Distant (up to currently 6ish km will adjust to 4-5km),

New warning sounds (as in your locked on and missile fired on you). Note: These are not meant to be realistic but to get your attention and tell you HEY YOUR LOCKED. These are the same as my A164.

No new interior sounds as from a gameplay perspective they work as is.

I was planning on flyby scripts (similar to the F/A-18's) but after about 4 days of no results have gave up on it for now. Maybe will implement if I can get them working.

Anyway enough talk here's a video showcasing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAOe8iHwtok

Now while this mod is technically in a finished state, I wont release it quite yet as I need to fiddle with the config a bit more until I'm 100% satisfied

• Like 6

Sounds amazing, nice and loud. The A3 sounds are too quite IMO for a low flying aircraft 

We only miss a sonic blast mod now :P

Iv never liked adding those as its too easy to in and out of super sonic and never sounds good IMO even with a sleep to it

Iv never liked adding those as its too easy to in and out of super sonic and never sounds good IMO even with a sleep to it

Tell that to the blokes IRL, sonic booms would be all over the shop in combat.