Hey everyone, while doing the EA-18G I decided I mine as well do the Prowler at the same time, so here it is. Until I can get some help together for this, progress will be slow.  

First off, the model was bought from turbosquid with an all extended uses license. 

L8e3cafZyCtPwUkJxjOwDytQ5AsPdlq2dB9-7odL

First Release is set to include:

-More then 2 textures

-Loadout/Texture menu

-Foldable wings

-Electronic attack script

-Nav Lights, formation lights

-Air refueling

-Firewills AWS

-Complete cockpit

-ALQ-99s high and low frequency jammers

Team

Mr.Red/flanders25

SuperFastBlast

There is more to be added to that list, but I am looking for some modelers and someone good with animations as the landing gear is very complicated and I cannot do it on my own. If you want to help with animations or modeling, please message me. WE NEED YOU!! Thanks for looking, and EA18G will probably release before this 

• Like 11

Great work! The one downside I always seem to get from the aircraft mods is the lack of cockpit detail. So I really encourage you to spend a good amount of time making the cockpit look mega-stunning.

Looking forward to giving it a try!

Awesome, will it be in Both Navy and Marines skins? 

Awesome! I can't wait for this. I love the Prowler, It's such a unique looking aircraft. Back when I was a kid my dad would always take my brother and I to watch them do touch and go's at NAS Whidbey. We'd just park next to the runway, eat lunch and watch them take off and land for hours.

• Like 1

Yes we need a good model A-6 too.One that could auto-target some tank when we fly very low.And with the support of EA-6 could temporary disable or slow down the aiming of a SAM-site significantly .30 sec or so.

Some way to keep the lock-on onto targets ,even when we fly with obstacles before we see it again. 

• Like 1

Flanders... sorry... I had this open on my phone and my little one somehow clicked one star...

Just an FYI. I'm sure she is as hyped as the rest of us lol

• Like 1

Yes we need a good model A-6 too.One that could auto-target some tank when we fly very low.And with the support of EA-6 could temporary disable or slow down the aiming of a SAM-site significantly .30 sec or so.

Some way to keep the lock-on onto targets ,even when we fly with obstacles before we see it again. 

Well, when the current things I am working on are finished, A-6 will be considered. 

• Like 4

Very happy when I saw this topic! 

FYI. For me the picture in the mainpost is not working. 

Very happy when I saw this topic! 

FYI. For me the picture in the mainpost is not working. 

I have the exact same problem, every time flanders25 post a screen from google I'm not able to see it.

• Like 2

Cause you can't see old mate Robs images here they are hopefully you can have a right gand now.

NApxeg8.jpg

tQ5vUxV.jpg

• Like 12

The future of ARMA we should create some donations to this people that are really bringing community to an new era of modding (i would say faster) this is so nice and i wish i have mod team it's so hard to work alone ! 

• Like 7

The future of ARMA we should create some donations to this people that are really bringing community to an new era of modding (i would say faster) this is so nice and i wish i have mod team it's so hard to work alone ! 

You're more then welcome to join mine. Great group of people just having fun while making this stuff

• Like 2

Hey everyone, just an update. I added ejection seats and the cockpit to the model today using proxys, and the model is fully textured. One thing I need to do is make the canopy see through but after I am able to do so, I will post some in game pics. 

• Like 2

I would recommend ,if I may ,that you try to make the lights extra bright.The real lights are extra bright by comparison to a lamp light.

The canopy of real aircraft,looks like it`s shaded from some angles. You may want to keep what you got now in these pictures,if you can see inside .

Here is a odd Q:  Will you be making the KA-6D version,the refueler version?  Buddy tanker ? Pod+basket? Would be nice to have a place to go for gas...that does`t  require on to go all the way home just for that.

A cockpit like this ,with a working targetting computer ,would be nice:http://www.fspilotshop.com/images/VRT-745f.jpg

Good luck with making it,it looks fantastic!

I would recommend ,if I may ,that you try to make the lights extra bright.The real lights are extra bright by comparison to a lamp light.

The canopy of real aircraft,looks like it`s shaded from some angles. You may want to keep what you got now in these pictures,if you can see inside .

Here is a odd Q:  Will you be making the KA-6D version,the refueler version?  Buddy tanker ? Pod+basket? Would be nice to have a place to go for gas...that does`t  require on to go all the way home just for that.

A cockpit like this ,with a working targetting computer ,would be nice:http://www.fspilotshop.com/images/VRT-745f.jpg

Good luck with making it,it looks fantastic!

Could you please stop with all the requests, we will make it the way we think is correct, this applies for all the aircraft made by Flander ad his team.

• Like 7

It's a damn shame they were retired last year, The screens are looking good anyways can't wait to fly it

It's a damn shame they were retired last year, The screens are looking good anyways can't wait to fly it

USMC still use it I believe 

Well, when the current things I am working on are finished, A-6 will be considered. 

A great match-up..Intruder + Prowler

A great match-up..Intruder + Prowler

Hell yes! Imagine the Nimitz deck with all these Gulf War Aircrafts! F-14, F/A-18, A-6, EA-6B!

HeGtlCE.jpg

• Like 3

Hell yes! Imagine the Nimitz deck with all these Gulf War Aircrafts! F-14, F/A-18, A-6, EA-6B!

Best deck always! It will be more than AWESOME. Hope one day someone also do the S-3 :)                                               (is it a S-3 in the middle behind the hawkeye right?)

Hey guys, so since my pictures from google  arent working, ill use steam, so I had to bring it in game to do so. Obviously, this is a very early wip and just by looking, you can see MANY things are messed up, but for a noob like myself, this is a very exciting moment even though it looks really dumb haha. Anyway enjoy the picture, and you dont need to point all the things wrong out, I am 100% aware, and this is the first time it has been in game. Its like 1 percent done, I just wanted to share this with you all.  Also, my bulldozer viewer is broken from the last update, which makes it a pain to test my animations and what not. I have to pack it into a pbo EVERY single time I want to see if what I did is correct. So Im crossing my fingers that is fixed soon.  

F2A0692BB66F4AB86661F756F34C8FCE2920EA0A

• Like 11