Hi there

I love Your games, I love ideas, I love postapo and I love Czech. My issue is that I really want to play but I really can't. You see most of the time im on my tablet or phone and I'm really surprised that a game so suitable for portable devices still didn't get it's own release yet. Are You going to make it happen? Ever? I think it would be one of the best games ever for android/ios if it would came out, don't You think? I scrabble through all this trash at play store and still the only thing I'm looking for is a browser to run this beast! Ofc it doesn't work but I'm still tryin since it's totally worth it. Waiting for answer, probably with few hundreds of thousands players who would download it (even for some coin I belive). Cheers guys, keep up the good work, can't wait for answer (and to go back to Poland finaly to play DayZ once again...)

Hi there

I love Your games, I love ideas, I love postapo and I love Czech. My issue is that I really want to play but I really can't. You see most of the time im on my tablet or phone and I'm really surprised that a game so suitable for portable devices still didn't get it's own release yet. Are You going to make it happen? Ever? I think it would be one of the best games ever for android/ios if it would came out, don't You think? I scrabble through all this trash at play store and still the only thing I'm looking for is a browser to run this beast! Ofc it doesn't work but I'm still tryin since it's totally worth it. Waiting for answer, probably with few hundreds of thousands players who would download it (even for some coin I belive). Cheers guys, keep up the good work, can't wait for answer (and to go back to Poland finaly to play DayZ once again...)

Hi etyk, it's certainly on our wishlist. We also want to see Mini DayZ getting some love on moble devices - both iOS and Android. I can not guarantee that it will happen, as Mini DayZ is designed as a browser game for PC's with mouse and keyboard, but if we manage to do the mobile version the right way, we will release the game on both iOS and Android devices :) 

Im having a glitch where every time i go to the game i type in my password and stuff and it says you need to claim this game but i already have but it still says that and it won't let me play i;m on safari v9.0 and the last chrome doesn't work either. I tried making a new account and that also didn't work. Please help. Also how do i make my own forum question?

• Like 1

It seems like they or someone released an ios version a couple of days ago in the Canadian appstore. I hope it comes to ipad soon in many regions! would be great!

Yep, looks like it's had a quiet launch in a few regions.

http://toucharcade.com/2016/12/20/mini-dayz-the-free-pixelated-day-z-has-soft-launched/

Here's the itunes Canada link, you'll need a VPN/proxy to see it if you're elsewhere:

https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/mini-dayz-survival-game/id1141343378?mt=8&ign-mpt=uo%3D4

Question for dev(s): Now that you've done the hard work taking this to ARM, would you be willing to look at a port for the OpenPandora / Pyra systems? To be honest it wouldn't be a strong commercial proposition, as it's a relatively small open source / homebrew scene (which is also home to some immense dev talent). But the hardware is perfect for a game like this, with full gaming controls & QWERTY along with touchscreen.

If there's any interest I could donate some hardware.

Good catch guys - yes, it's happening, we're working on Mini DAYZ for iOS/Android, and are currently running the game in several countries to gather feedback and squash some bugs/design issues before we launch.

@gruso - sorry sir, our mobile development resources are quite limited, we're certainly not looking beyond iOS/Android releases. As pointed out, even if we had someone with time, it would be wiser to spend it on an activity with much clearer benefits to players.

No worries :) Thanks for the reply, and congrats on the move into mobile.

Can anyone help me? I have downloaded on my iPad 2, and it doesn't say anything about it not being compatible. Every time I try to load the game, it goes to the Bohemia Interactive, then goes to black then white then just restarts the cycle. 

Hello SparkE262. Can you please contact our support on: support@bistudio.com and describe the issue you're experiencing? It will help us to find the cause of the issue and fix it faster. Thanks!

Hi,

Absolutely loving minidayz on my iPhone 6 (iOS 10.2). A couple of little buggy things have happened while playing it but otherwise a fantastic game.

Do you plan to bring the final browser version to mobile? Driving cars, multiplayer etc? 

Keep up the great work guys! 

Sean 

Hello seanvstherobots! We want to be really sure everything works fine so it's possible there will be differences from web browser game. We can't promise everything from the web browser version will be included but we're trying to do so.

Hello typicalkayos! We're not that sure about dates but at the moment we're focused on polishing the game for iOS first. Android is also planned with later release. We'll let everyone know when we have dates prepared.

• Like 2

help this game has no directions!!!! i starve to death with food all around no way to eat it all i can do is open doors thats it!!! i hit "f" key to open doors i have hit every key on the keyboard and nothing happens!!! i cant even find the key to search for stuff unless its right on the floor which ive found alot but cant pick it up only the pistol i ran over it and it was automatic pickup other than that i just run until the food meter goes down and thats the game! which takes less than 9min total please any help????? ive seen nothing as far as keyboard controls can i get a list of what does what and why i cant pick up an orange to eat when im starving?????Thank you in advance!  matrix

Hello Evan Dewey!

That's the goal but can't really say more about it just yet. There is still lot of work ahead of us. 

I play both the mobile and browser version. I love the game, but there are a few glaring problems.

1. The gameplay is incredibly repetitive.

You might be able to mend this with a last man standing multiplayer mode like PUBG (Player's Unknown Battlegrounds).

2. The loot drops are stale.

The loot is mostly the same stuff, cans of food. Maybe mixing up the loot and making uncommon items like vitamins or weapons more common.

3. NPC's and zombies are stiff and irritating.

The zombies should stop chasing you after more than 20 seconds. There should be more NPC survivors that are both friendly and not. This would create more immersion in the game. Also making the other NPC survivors different levels of skill would be great. It should vary from an NPC with some food and a shovel, to an NPC with army gear and a vest.

I love the game as I have logged over 20 hours already and I'm sure other do to. Mini Dayz on the app store is climbing the standing and receiving much more attention that the browser version will ever get. Continue to improve on the game and you will create a large mobile playerbase.

If you could respond to this comment on what you could possibly implement in the future, (in this list or more) then that would be great.

GG

• Like 1

I also experienced a game breaking bug. When you use joystick movement and watch an ad for a loot drop, you don't get the reward, and the joystick glitches down, making it so that you only move down. After watching the ad if you enable tap controls then it will still move the character down. I had to delete the app and reinstall it to reset the glitch controls.

Many times I am in dire need of some resources, so if you fix the bug, I will watch videos and claim my loot, any you will get ad revenue.

• Like 1

Hello DreadfullEmu!

Thanks for feedback we appreaciate it and are gathering all ideas from our players to evaluate them. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with joystick. I believe it wasn't reported yet by any player. Can you please share details with our support on: support@bistudio.com and we'll check for a fix.