Sign in to follow this  
pooroldspike

Are there any Challenger tank and Ukrainian mods?

Hi guys I've had Arma2 Combined Ops (AA2 and Arrowhead merged together)  sitting on my PC for several years but have been sidetracked with other games (including AA3)-  https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/165403-weapon-tests/

but AA2CO is my first love.

Do you know if a Brit Challenger tank has been released for AA2CO while I've been away, as it was always a glaring omission, I've run a search but can't find one in the mods sections?

Ukrainian units would be welcome too so we can simulate the Russia vs Ukraine conflict, or is that too much to hope for?

What would be ideal is a concise easy-to read list of all current AA2CO mods (armour/softskins/infantry/maps etc) which I can run my finger down to browse for juicy items, but I can't seem to find such a listing.. 

Incidentally my AA2CO was installed from AA2 and Arrowhead disks (not Steam), and patched up to version 1.62.95248, is that the latest version, and if not where can I find patches/updates?

Another thing- my desktop shortcut icon says "Arma2 Combined Operations", yet elsewhere it's called 'Arma2 Combat Operations', are  they the same?

PS- Have a lot of players emigrated to AA3 nowadays and is AA2 is losing its old popularity, what do you think?

What would be ideal is a concise easy-to read list of all current AA2CO mods (armour/softskins/infantry/maps etc) which I can run my finger down to browse for juicy items, but I can't seem to find such a listing.. 

PS- Have a lot of players emigrated to AA3 nowadays and is AA2 is losing its old popularity, what do you think?

1-Armaholic.go to the A2 section and you can define the types of things you want:units,tanks,helis, then just go down through the list.

2-Don't know exact figures,but anecdotally  many groups have posted their "we have moved 100% to Arma3 " notices.Still seems to be many people on A2 however.

Thanks, I found a Challenger 1 which is not bad, but I really want a Chall 2, but the only one I've found seems to be incomplete or a WIP, so I'll keep looking.. :)