mazix

Wrong color format

Hello, i cant edit my mission with EDEN. RPT error: Wrong color format. What is it? How fix it? 

the last days i had this problem too by porting some of my A2 MP scenarios to A3 with CUP.

in the end the problem was that i had not a single player unit on the map, only playable units.

so i changed one unit from playable to player and the porting(open in Eden editor with CUP loaded afer changing the classnames in the mission.sqm) worked for me.

A2 mission.sqm -> player="PLAY CDG"; -> changed to -> player="PLAYER COMMANDER";

maybe this is also useful for someone else finding this thead like me searching via goolge for "arma3 wrong color format" rpt error.

It's a bit late to reply but I hope this can help some people out there still struggling with this problem...

If you edited mission.sqm manually to remove/add AddonsMetaData, you have to make sure "class AddonsMetaData" says like this;

class AddonsMetaData
{
	class List
	{
		items=10;  // <- this number has to match how many MataData classes are written below
		class Item0
        {
        	blah blah blah
        }
        class Item1
        {
        	blah blah blah
        }

So if you got class Item0 to Item9 then you got 10 classes, and the number at items=XX should be 10.

• Like 1

Just found another reason BIS throws this error when opening a mission.

Dont have spaces in your mission folder name.

Either you use the URL encoding '%23' or just leave them out until you have

converted it to a pbo and rename it afterwards.

Edited by Smolof