ALiVEmod

ALiVE - Advanced Light Infantry Virtual Environment 1.0 (GA)

Great man thanks alot :)

Ill check these out and maybe hopefully get inspired to make one myself

• Like 1

1 hour ago, froggyluv said:

Great man thanks alot :)

Ill check these out and maybe hopefully get inspired to make one myself

Please share it if you do! We need some of these without question! :)

Latest Version set to 1702201
Pre Release Build 1.3.0

https://github.com/ALiVEOS/ALiVE.OS/releases/tag/v1.3.0.1702201

[ALL] Updated version to 1.3.0.1702201
[X LIB] Fixed group was re-mounting a vehicle after vehicleDismount was called
[SYS PROFILE] Fixed vehicle being placed in direction 90 deg to road
[SYS GC] Fixed situation where null-objects were not deleted by Garbage Collector
[SYS PROFILE] Added sea transport simulation for profile entities (optional, default off). Provides an appropriate boat of size and faction for infantry groups crossing water
[MAIN] Fix ALiVE loading screen not being activated before mission start
[SYS_ORBATCREATOR] Fix issue where new vehicles from copied factions did not have OC_import02 appended to their parent class
[SYS_PROFILE] Fix hitpoints not detected for some RHS vehicles #286 (#287). Some RHS vehicles were not returning any hitpoints for use when calculating virtualised damage. [(configfile >> "CfgVehicles" >> _vehicleClass >> "HitPoints"),0] call BIS_fnc_returnChildren;
[CIV PLACEMENT] Fixed roadblocks not being created on some maps because the selected position was a trail instead of a road. Fixed wrong filter method where the _foreachIndex could not keep up due to items in the array being deleted.
[MIL CQB] Optimized generic positioning of static weapons, added more static weapon types, improved house patrol to (re-)mount nearby static weapons.
[X LIB] Make units on garrison not leave their position while still maintaining their awareness of enemies
[MIL CQB] Added static weapons on top of buildings. Set module option "static weapons" to a value you like. enter 0.5 to have a 50% chance of one static weapon to be deployed on a CQB building that has a walkable roof. Enter 1 and this makes every building with a walkable roof carry one static weapon. Enter 2 or above to make every walkable roof carry the number of static weapons you entered.
[SUP CAS] Fixed planes sometimes not taking off because being blocked by an invisible helipad

• Like 7

5 hours ago, colonelhartigan said:

Glad to see static weapons getting some more loving. Is it possible to define which types of static weapons will be placed?

Not yet.  We'll see how it plays in testing first.

• Like 2

Does the pre release revert back to the non grouped civilians?

9 minutes ago, JD Wang said:

Does the pre release revert back to the non grouped civilians?

It should. The changelog only lists the changes between the last RC and this one, not all the changes made between the last official release and now.

Not forgotten!  I just need to get around to sticking it in (that's what she said).

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, friznit2 said:

Not forgotten!  I just need to get around to sticking it in (that's what she said).

Once you have stuck it in, you can check if it's deep enough with this handy snippet: https://github.com/ALiVEOS/ALiVE.OS/commit/2b53023652984118194d13b206fffca75f0d04d1#diff-0c1c5154f15105d58ecedb4d902ef400R427

• Like 1

4 hours ago, spyderblack723 said:

Once you have stuck it in, you can check if it's deep enough with this handy snippet: https://github.com/ALiVEOS/ALiVE.OS/commit/2b53023652984118194d13b206fffca75f0d04d1#diff-0c1c5154f15105d58ecedb4d902ef400R427

Private deep_Enough isn't a terrible username!

Hi lads, I had a peek in the github and noticed in issues that ACE compatibility is obviously still on your list.

I didn't want to go and create another issue related to ACE (never used github before so I don't know if I am able to add onto the existing "to do" list for ACE)

Something i've noticed with vehicle saving and ALiVE is, if the vehicle enters "cook off" with ACE3 and the proceeds to blow up, ALiVE doesn't recognize this and will replace the vehicle on next restart.

I apologise for posting this here instead of the github, hoping you guys are able to update the original issue as I can't seem to figure it out.

On 2/20/2017 at 4:30 AM, [kh]jman said:

Latest Version set to 1702201
Pre Release Build 1.3.0

https://github.com/ALiVEOS/ALiVE.OS/releases/tag/v1.3.0.1702201

[ALL] Updated version to 1.3.0.1702201
[X LIB] Fixed group was re-mounting a vehicle after vehicleDismount was called
[SYS PROFILE] Fixed vehicle being placed in direction 90 deg to road
[SYS GC] Fixed situation where null-objects were not deleted by Garbage Collector
[SYS PROFILE] Added sea transport simulation for profile entities (optional, default off). Provides an appropriate boat of size and faction for infantry groups crossing water
[MAIN] Fix ALiVE loading screen not being activated before mission start
[SYS_ORBATCREATOR] Fix issue where new vehicles from copied factions did not have OC_import02 appended to their parent class
[SYS_PROFILE] Fix hitpoints not detected for some RHS vehicles #286 (#287). Some RHS vehicles were not returning any hitpoints for use when calculating virtualised damage. [(configfile >> "CfgVehicles" >> _vehicleClass >> "HitPoints"),0] call BIS_fnc_returnChildren;
[CIV PLACEMENT] Fixed roadblocks not being created on some maps because the selected position was a trail instead of a road. Fixed wrong filter method where the _foreachIndex could not keep up due to items in the array being deleted.
[MIL CQB] Optimized generic positioning of static weapons, added more static weapon types, improved house patrol to (re-)mount nearby static weapons.
[X LIB] Make units on garrison not leave their position while still maintaining their awareness of enemies
[MIL CQB] Added static weapons on top of buildings. Set module option "static weapons" to a value you like. enter 0.5 to have a 50% chance of one static weapon to be deployed on a CQB building that has a walkable roof. Enter 1 and this makes every building with a walkable roof carry one static weapon. Enter 2 or above to make every walkable roof carry the number of static weapons you entered.
[SUP CAS] Fixed planes sometimes not taking off because being blocked by an invisible helipad

is this akin to a dev build... as there has been no workshop update, and its labeled pre release... :( for a split second my dumb ass thought it was an update... Great work guys cant wait to see the update live.

Not sure where to ask for assistance but I've ran into a problem when registering to the War Room... It said to check for the confirmation email, however it still hasn't arrived! I've also tried two different email addresses...

Would any of the devs be able to look into it? Or is there another place to request assistance?

8 minutes ago, 4bsurd said:

Not sure where to ask for assistance but I've ran into a problem when registering to the War Room... It said to check for the confirmation email, however it still hasn't arrived! I've also tried two different email addresses...

Would any of the devs be able to look into it? Or is there another place to request assistance?

@tupolov

29 minutes ago, 4bsurd said:

Make sure you are checking all available folders such as spam etc.

2 hours ago, spyderblack723 said:

Make sure you are checking all available folders such as spam etc.

Thanks for the reply! I've checked the folders, etc on both accounts. No dice :(

I'll set up another email account and see if that comes through... The other two accounts were on Office 365 and Gmail, so not sure why both didn't receive it.

Itching to get my server up and running! :)

12 hours ago, 4bsurd said:

Thanks for the reply! I've checked the folders, etc on both accounts. No dice :(

I'll set up another email account and see if that comes through... The other two accounts were on Office 365 and Gmail, so not sure why both didn't receive it.

Itching to get my server up and running! :)

If that fails, PM me here and I should be able to reset your password and send it to you.

2 hours ago, friznit2 said:

If that fails, PM me here and I should be able to reset your password and send it to you.

Thank you! I tried again and it went through. I was able to setup a server and got it running :)