Sign in to follow this  
nark0t1k

Looking for tips to reduce desynch

Hi all!

I'm not really new in the arma 3 community but leave it for a bit now and wanna ask community to know if any kind of new tips was discover about desynch issue :)

I start a server for some friend playing and have fun in the fantastic world of Altis ! <3

Most of thing doesn't change, (my new graghic card show me how much Altis was beautifull) !!!

But some desynch make me sick when we drive or ...

To be sure you understand what i mean i make this small video show 3 part

Desynch with vehicule (Ifrit)
Desynch with player (Unit)
Desynch with Helicopter (Humming Bird)

Each time(case of vehicle), i'm not the driver/pilot 

Server run on a dedicated host, Xeon E3 1240 V3 3.5Ghz with 32mo ram and windows server 2008r2

Well, i just remember Daren make amazing binary exe and will probably look for this now

Here is the video about desync

All tips are welcome ! Thanks for reading/try understand 

https://youtu.be/xiBEnDqW4og

I would say sadly that desync when you are not the driver of a vehicle is normal to a certain point. Especially when going fast. At slow speeds it should be minimal. You should check out the performance binary but also check out serverfps. By serverfps i don't mean your fps, but the servers fps. If you are in the low then you need to do some cleanup on the server or check your settings on the server because hopefully, you should be running those numbers as high as possible.