Just a few quick questions is anything been done to change the horrible blue colour of daylight fog cause I live in Australia and when I see it doesnt look like fog but more like a bush fire.  It would be nice to have look the actual colour which is white/grey.  The other thing that is annoying is the AI tend to have no problem seeing through fog are there any solutions to these.  

Bcombat as much as i know is single player and not multiplayer and i play a lot of multiplayer missions and how much of a performance hit will RealLight impact on the game?

I too have seen fog in the game that reminded me of bushfire!

Change the time of year and the time of day and those too will the cause the fog to change colour.

Hello there!

There are many solutions to fixing the fog, including ones that require no external downloads whatsoever. Here's a few that I know about to help you out on your journey for abeautiful arma experience!

As suggested before, changing the time of day, as well as the day itself, actually effects lighting and fog as a whole. Each instance of a game follows true and blue earth rotation rules, meaning a clear night one night may be different to a clear night a week later. 

The first thing that you could do as far as downloads go, is download LHM Glasses, and use tinted goggles. I personally find that aviators make fog look very realistic, and brings a slightly darker tone to the game that enhances it in total. 

Another option, is using SweetFX to enhance your visuals and make everything look better as a whole. It's generally low usage on your computer and it makes the game look completely different in a very good way. Use the "Official" Download on that site, and look up a few Presets and have your way with it, it's quite intensive and there's a million setup guides out there for you to follow based on what you want your game to look like.

SNA Baumgartner
VMA-211/F35B "Wake Island Avengers" - Avenger 102

15th MEU Realism Unit

http://www.15thmeu.net