Oh right. I have the alive mod. If i get around to it i may have a look for you.

For the recruitment: it could work pretty much like the vehicle shop. You would only need to add something like "_this joingroup player/buyer". The AI soldiers are essentially vehicles.

BTW: where are the stats and such saved? I want to reset the inventory, cash and such. EDIT: OK found it, it saves the stuff into vars.Arma3Profile.

Another idea: would it be possible to add a "sell chest"? Basically a container you dump items into and sell in bulk.

Also: would it be possible to have prices for item types? So you can sell items and weapons not defined by name specifically. Like if a rifle is not defined as having a set price then instead it will be using the general rifle-item-type price.

• Like 1

i couldnt figure out the Alive stuff. Maybe ask the Alive author to have a look for you

["Man", "init", {[_unit] call HG_fnc_aiUnitSetup;}, true, [], true] call CBA_fnc_addClassEventHandler;

If you have CBA, you can put this into init.sqf or similar to have all the units (hopefully) have the kill-reward enabled, even if they are spawned by scripts and such.

no shit. i just used a very similar code the other day i cant believe i forgot about it

hoverguy, awesome scripts, thank you very much, keep up good work!

Bit of a problem here: none of configured keys working (ATM, keys, etc), thus unable to unlock vehicles.

No errors or anything, just nothing happens.

Hello @bl2ck dog

Thank you! Make sure you have all the required stuff in initPlayerLocal.sqf, have you tried the provided mission in editor? Is it working?

On 12/21/2017 at 4:45 AM, taro8 said:

Also: would it be possible to have prices for item types? So you can sell items and weapons not defined by name specifically. Like if a rifle is not defined as having a set price then instead it will be using the general rifle-item-type price.

Hello @taro8

It will defeat the purpose of having different traders on map, exactly what it was designed for.

For example you can have one trader that only buys handguns, another one for machine guns etc... If I add price per item types it means that you can sell everything to one trader. I know it's boring and time consuming to add classnames to configs but that's how it is right now. Thanks for your proposition though and hope you will still enjoy it :)

@hoverguy I've double checked everything and found "while {true} do" loop, that was preventing rest of initPlayerLocal.sqf to actually initialize.

FIxed it, works fine now. Thank you very much!

I'm using Shops Framework with Ravage mission, doing amazing job there.

Few issues I've noticed:

1) Vehicles often come with preloaded stuff (rifles, ammo, medpacks, etc), when parking / unloading it pops up along with what you've placed in there before. I guess, needed iteration of clearing everything before populating it with saved gear?

2) Doesn't save vehicle state (fuel, damage, etc) - and that's VERY important in survival game mode, basically, you can park 99%-wreck and get yourself fancy new ride.

3) As idea: add price for using specific garages? I'm using it is as a ferry, load vehicle on one island, unload on another. Players have to pay for ticked, be nice if there was an option to assign price for vehicles too.

55 minutes ago, bl2ck dog said:

Few issues I've noticed:

1) Vehicles often come with preloaded stuff (rifles, ammo, medpacks, etc), when parking / unloading it pops up along with what you've placed in there before. I guess, needed iteration of clearing everything before populating it with saved gear?

2) Doesn't save vehicle state (fuel, damage, etc) - and that's VERY important in survival game mode, basically, you can park 99%-wreck and get yourself fancy new ride.

3) As idea: add price for using specific garages? I'm using it is as a ferry, load vehicle on one island, unload on another. Players have to pay for ticked, be nice if there was an option to assign price for vehicles too.

1) You have to enable clearInventory in HG_Config.h

2) Shops weren't made for Ravage mod specifically or survival game modes hence why they're missing fuel/damage saving, will think about it :)

3) Will add it as an option

1) You have to enable clearInventory in HG_Config.h

@hoverguy Thanks, I've got it working. Description is a bit confusing though )

2) Shops weren't made for Ravage mod specifically or survival game modes hence why they're missing fuel/damage saving, will think about it :)

Man, you can't even imagine HOW GOOD is it! )) Shops, experience system, love it!

Still struggling to add XP reward for killing dynamically spawned bandits. Any hints how to do that?

And a few screenshots of integration into Ravage:

Spoiler

mDG9hnaJ62L2O4WlYuykMd7OoifkzGEeiRZqO7q8

R1CLEHwbf9POqbQ-hUiPOiUY3BP1N-0-c8OIlVvU

-cevOJcYTR9kRApNv31jKB8-_OBfnnwthKwv26Aq

fzZxRnsYh9MCe76x82FcAR-aYerhd6H5e5gqFALl

P-1kporoEnY3OHDME2NhIV5thQ8uoPFf1lby2648

PrSZ4d-mttb_SuEKbI7bJQvrcXqvHk-cH1137-c3

ii_vGqiFfVziMCY1f1iGSuJRmOvp0jN_enV3Az-P

.After playing for a while, I'd like to join to request box, that allows you to sell everything inside. Selling loot after massive firefight takes a lot of time.

On 12/29/2017 at 1:38 PM, hoverguy said:

Hello @taro8

It will defeat the purpose of having different traders on map, exactly what it was designed for.

For example you can have one trader that only buys handguns, another one for machine guns etc... If I add price per item types it means that you can sell everything to one trader. I know it's boring and time consuming to add classnames to configs but that's how it is right now. Thanks for your proposition though and hope you will still enjoy it :)

I kinda wanted to use your script for a base shop that I can plug into alive mission, something that has all the stuff and where you can stock up in between missions and patrols.

Hello ! Thanks you very much for this awesome script. Very simple to use it's perfect !

I have a question : I've been looking at the config files a little bit and I can't find the command to keep my loadout when I launch the mission in the editor.

I turn "clearInventory" to false in the "HG_Config" but it doesn't seem to be working, always a clean up of gears of all units in my pvp mission.

Sorry if the question has already been asked I searched but not found

Hello @Harine

2 hours ago, Harine said:

Hello ! Thanks you very much for this awesome script. Very simple to use it's perfect !

Thank you it's always a pleasure to read things like this.

2 hours ago, Harine said:

I have a question : I've been looking at the config files a little bit and I can't find the command to keep my loadout when I launch the mission in the editor.

I turn "clearInventory" to false in the "HG_Config" but it doesn't seem to be working, always a clean up of gears of all units in my pvp mission.

clearInventory is only for vehicles, and yeah gear was not saving correctly especially on first time setup where it was completely skipped, now it's fixed https://github.com/Ppgtjmad/SimpleShops/commit/3a270e8096e67ed9ad8d0165b1f1677dea9166ea

@bl2ck dog, Thanks for the credits & good luck with your project :)

Thanks for the fast reply and the fix you're the best I remain attentive to your project :icon_biggrin:

• Like 1

@hoverguy Thanks for this amazing script!

I'm working on a mission now where you have 3 sides Idependant, Blufor and opfor. 

so i want to add a garage and a vehicle spawnpoint at each teams base. how do i do that? 

update

Never mind did not have much time to fully read the script. 

Hello!

Has someone else been experimenting how to enable kill rewards for AI that's been placed by Zeus?

As per the SimpleShops GitHub Wiki page for setting up kill rewards kill rewards should be possible to invoke with

[this] call HG_fnc_aiUnitSetup;

I placed that code in the Init fields of both the Game Master module and Zeus Virtual Entity game logic and went on to test on a dedicated server whether the functionality would actually work.
While in the mission I first placed an infantry squad as Zeus and then switched to a infantry slot and started killing the AI but I did not receive any reward for the kills. So placing the "kill reward" code in the Zeus module's Init field does not seem to work. Or could it be so that the functionality sort of breaks if Zeus is not present anymore after placing the AI(?).

Just to add in to the discussion that the Zeus functionality comes with a few event handlers:
I'm mainly looking at
https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Arma_3:_Event_Handlers#CuratorGroupPlaced

and

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Arma_3:_Event_Handlers#CuratorObjectPlaced

Maybe either of the above event handlers could be paired with Simple Shops' kill reward functionality but I at least have to ask here: how would one do that?

Greetings

Asmodeus

On ‎2‎/‎4‎/‎2016 at 7:48 AM, hoverguy said:

It's a really really really (really?) simple weapons shop system, if people like it then I can add more features, just ask me.

Hi I just started using your shop script and I was wondering if the Hud is supposed to display the players currency on screen or only when opening the shop itself. I also need help with a little issue I have the startup cash set to zero for all ranks but it shows that I have 50$ at scenario start but cannot purchase any of the items I have set to 50$ until i get first paycheck wich is also set to 50$.

Excuse me but im having a problem with setting up the trader....buying things work like a charm but selling then doesnt work, i already added tehn in the trader script, but still cant sell the itens, they appear and everything, but the button for selling simply dont respond(trying to sell weapons by the way). Can you help? Appreciate your time.

On 4/28/2018 at 5:22 AM, Gill93 said:

I was wondering if the Hud is supposed to display the players currency on screen or only when opening the shop itself.

Hello @Gill93

The HUD is supposed to display your current cash amount everytime.

On 4/28/2018 at 5:22 AM, Gill93 said:

I also need help with a little issue I have the startup cash set to zero for all ranks but it shows that I have 50$ at scenario start but cannot purchase any of the items I have set to 50$ until i get first paycheck wich is also set to 50$.

Looks like the HUD is showing 50$ but in reality the cash variable is set to 0$, to me it's jut a display issue. Make sure the cash variable is well read or that the HUD is refreshed when it needs to be.

20 hours ago, sgtpipokinho said:

Excuse me but im having a problem with setting up the trader....buying things work like a charm but selling then doesnt work, i already added tehn in the trader script, but still cant sell the itens, they appear and everything, but the button for selling simply dont respond(trying to sell weapons by the way). Can you help? Appreciate your time.

Hello @sgtpipokinho

Make sure classnames are correct (case sentitive, "arifle_MXC_F" & "arifle_MXC_f" are different strings) and that they have a sell price set. I've also just fixed an issue that was blocking the sell button in disabled mode. -> click here (github).

Thanks for the help though I have one more question. Would it be possible to change the type of currency and if so where would I place the classname for example I am using the Ravage Mod and that has its own currency type. "rvg_money"

15 hours ago, Gill93 said:

Thanks for the help though I have one more question. Would it be possible to change the type of currency and if so where would I place the classname for example I am using the Ravage Mod and that has its own currency type. "rvg_money"

Is it some kind of variable? If so open HG\Config\HG_Config.h and set cashVariable to "rvg_money", if it's an item you will have to modify some files...

• Thanks 1

On 09/05/2018 at 3:45 PM, hoverguy said:

Hello @Gill93

The HUD is supposed to display your current cash amount everytime.

Looks like the HUD is showing 50$ but in reality the cash variable is set to 0$, to me it's jut a display issue. Make sure the cash variable is well read or that the HUD is refreshed when it needs to be.

Hello @sgtpipokinho

Make sure classnames are correct (case sentitive, "arifle_MXC_F" & "arifle_MXC_f" are different strings) and that they have a sell price set. I've also just fixed an issue that was blocking the sell button in disabled mode. -> click here (github).

Sorry again , i fixed the problem with teh stuck button, but now the problem is that the trader doesnt acknowledge the item in my iventory. Do you ave  a suggestion on how to fix this? Not even the standarts itens are detected. Thx for your attention and time.