Sign in to follow this  
smashballs

Zeus preset vehicle respawn issue.

I am having a bit of an issue with something I tried to do extensive research on. I am trying to make some preset vehicles that the Zeus can edit, start out with being able to respawn on position.

When I use a Vehicle Respawn module placed in the editor, and sync that module to an Add Editable Objects module for Zeus, the vehicles aren't editable even if the vehicles themselves were added to the Add Editable Objects module. 

Only if I remove the Vehicle Respawn module, and keep the vehicles synced to the Add Editable Objects can the Zeus edit the vehicles. 

I need some alternatives to fix it, if you can help me find a way to make any of my ideas work, I would most appreciate it!

• Try to make it so any vehicles spawned by the Vehicle Respawn module will be added for the Zeus to edit.

• Make it so if the Zeus deletes the Vehicle Respawn module, have all the vehicles associated with it delete.

• A script/initialize string that will enable/set the respawn option for vehicles to the On current position for the Zeus. So that way the game starts with the vehicles being able to respawn on position. 

• Have the vehicles use a respawn script that doesn't require the respawn module.

I would appreciate anyone who could help me out! 

Is there no way this can work? I did find a script that added any object in game for the curator to manipulate. It checked for objects every 5 seconds, the only issue is, it also adds custom static objects I don't wish the Zeus to edit. I need something that adds strictly Vehicles to be edited every 5 seconds.

Hey mate. 
Put this into your vehicle Respawn Module and your Zeus should be able to edit the objects.
Note ZEUS_EDITABLE is an add editable object to zeus module. 

_veh = _this select 0; ZEUS_EDITABLE synchronizeObjectsAdd [_veh ]

To do the delete all objects attached to a respawn module you will need some event handlers put into zeus to detect the type of object you are deleting. You will also need checks weather a player is in the object already and a way of dealing with that.